Surprise

Taylor surprises you

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Taylor was on his RV tour. He was going to coming back to visit next weekend, but you didn't want to wait that long.

You decided to go shopping with your best friend to take your mind off of everything.

You called Y/B/F/N and asked her to go to the mall with you.

She yes immediately. You got in your car and drove to her house, picking her up.

You drove to the mall, blasting music and laughing with Y/B/F.

You both went to your favorite stores and spent way more than you should have. But it was a good distraction, because you weren't sad anymore.

"Y/N," Y/B/F/N said, looking at her phone. "Do you wanna come over to my house and we can watch a movie or something?"

"Sure." You said.

You both got back into your car and drove back to your friend's house.

You watched Pitch Perfect and made cookies, eating half of the dough.

Y/B/F/N got a text and told you to leave.

"Wow, ok." You laughed.

You weren't offended or anything, because she was your best friend and that was your relationship.

You went to your car and drove home, listening to Y/favorite/band.

When you got home, the door was unlocked and some lights were on.

You furrowed your brow and went inside.

"Hello?" You called.

You turned around and saw Taylor standing behind you.

You squeaked and dropped your shopping bags. Running to him, you jumped up and wrapped your legs around Taylor.

"I missed you so much." You said, tears falling onto your cheeks.

"I missed you to baby." Taylor said, stroking your hair.

After a while, Taylor finally put you down.

"Why are you here early? Not that I don't want you to be here." You said quickly. "Wait, was that you texting Y/B/F/N?"

Taylor just laughed. "Yeah, I told her to keep you away so I could sneak in and then also when to tell you to go home."

"I'm so freaking happy your here Taylor." You said.

He cupped your face with his hands, running his thumb down the side of your face.

He slowly leaned in and kissed you, you kissing him back eagerly.

"Cuddle with me?" You asked, sticking out your lower lip.

"Of course babe." Taylor said.

You went in the living room. Taylor grabbed a huge fluffly blanket and you turned on 50 First Dates.

You and Taylor sat down on the couch, Taylor grabbing your waist and pulling you closer to him.

You laid your head on his chest and Taylor wrapped his arms around you. Your legs tangling up under the blanket.

"I've missed you so much. Cuddling with Michael just isn't the same as cuddling with you." Taylor said.

"Yeah, and cuddling with my cat isn't the same either." You told him.

You both fell alseep in each others arms, with smiles on your face.

••••••••••••••••••••

So yeah, the picture on the side is what you do to Taylor.
Vote and comment if you want to cuddle with Taylor
ba-bye baes, stay cloudy :)