Halloween

You and Taylor celebrate Halloween together

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

For Halloween this year, you and your boyfriend Taylor had just decided to stay home and watch scary movies.

You and him got matching Pikachu onesies and tons of candy and pizza.

You drive to his house and walked in, not bothering to knock.

"I have pizza!" You announced loudly.

"I have a beautiful girlfriend!" He yelled, coming in and giving you a kiss.

"Are you saying you don't have candy?" You raised your eyebrows at him and put your hand that wasn't holding the pizza on your hip.

"Of course I do." He laughed.

"K good." You said.

"Shall we get started on our scary movie marathon?" Taylor asked.

It was still like 5:00, so it wasn't that dark yet.

"Yeah, lets do it." You said. "Get the candy."

Taylor smiled at you and ruffles your hair.

"Don't." You whined.

He always messed up your hair because he knew how much you hate it.

Taylor set up Netflix as you grabbed the blanket from the end of the couch.

Setting the pizza on the coffee table, you and Taylor covered yourselves with the blanket and cuddled under it.

The two of you decided to watch The Poltergeist first.

After that, you watched Insidious then The Visit.

In The Visit, on the part where the girl was locked in the room with the grandma and you were freaking out, there was a knock at the door.

Both of you screamed slightly and jumped.

"I'm sure its just trick-or-treaters." Taylor said, rubbing your arm.

There was another knock on the door and you latched yourself onto Taylor's arm.

He pauses the movie and went to get up.

"No." You whimpered.

He held out his hand and you grabbed it quickly.

Taylor pulled you up and grabbed the bag of candy, walking to the door.

You wrapped yourself in the blanket and trailed behind, clutching his hand.

He opened the door and you prepared your self to run, but it was just a few kids in costumes.

The oldest in Minnie Mouse ears and a red dress, recognized Taylor.

"Oh my gosh Taylor." She smiled.

He smiled back and gave her a hug, although it was hard because you refused to let go of his hand, even though there was nothing scary.

Everyone got a few pieces of candy and the girl asked for a picture.

"Of course." Taylor said, making the girl smile even widely if that was possible.

He kissed your cheek and pulled his hand slowly from yours.

You frowned, but didn't say anything because you know how much his fans mean to him.

The girl's mom held up a phone and snapped some pictures of the two of them, then they went to leave.

She hugged Taylor one more time, then waved and left with her family.

Taylor closed the door and you both went back and cuddled on the couch more.

"I don't want to watch it anymore." You said, the movie still paused.

"How about we watch The Nightmare Before Christmas instead." Taylor suggested, looking down at you.

You nodded and wrapped your arm over his stomach.

He exited the movie and turned on The Nightmare Before Christmas instead.

"You're so cute when your scared." Taylor said, kissing your head.

"Shut up." You muttered, not amused.

Your eyes started getting heavier, as you laid with Taylor.

"Go to sleep baby, I can tell you're tired." He said into your hair.

You didn't say anything, but obliged, letting your eyes drift shut and eventually fell asleep not long after.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So guys, I started this book exactly a year ago. I was trick-or-treating with my friends and we just started talking about how we wished our favs were with us. So yeah, I started this book with an imagine of me (or you) trick-or-treating with my fav.
This book means so much to me, and I love writing it. Even though I haven't been writing as much lately.
Is it just me, or does it not feel like Halloween. Because it doesn't.
I hung out with a few of my friends and we just hung out and ate candy and played Cards Against Humanity and Paranoia and watched The Nightmare Before Christmas, because no one wanted to watch a scary movie because we're all wimps.
Although I have a really bad headache so I'm probably gonna go to bed, even though it's like only 10:00.
Also, you probably noticed I used a picture of Michael Clifford, that is because there are no pictures of Taylor in onesies at all, and Mikey's in a Pikachu onesie, so how could I not use this adorable picture.
Vote if you wanna spend Halloween with Taylor, and comment if you went trick-or-treating, and if not, what you did, also what you were for Halloween. I just wore my Pikachu onesie, as talking about in this preference.
Bye loves, stay cloudy :)