Celebrity Crush

Taylor gets jealous of your celebrity crush

•••••••••••••••••••••••

"Oh my gosh! Taylor!" You screamed, looking at your laptop.

"What? Holy crap!" Taylor yelled, running in the room.

"5 Seconds of Summer's new music video just came out!" You said, clicking on the Good Girls music video.

"Really Y/N?" He asks.

"Shush." You say as it starts.

He sat down next to you and watched it also.

"Even with that hair style Luke is still as gorgous as he always is." You said, staring at the screen.

Taylor frowned and reached up to mess with his hair.

"Oh my god!" You said, dying of laughter at what Calum said a good girl is.

"It's not even that funny." Taylor muttered.

"SING IT MIKEY!" You screamed.

"LUCAS!" You screamed when he was going down the hall and taking of his tie.

Taylor crossed his arms and leaned back.

"She said to me, forget what you thought. Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught." You sang.

"Ashton. Oh my gosh." You gasped.

Taylor didn't say anything, just continued to glare at the screen.

"I wonder where this was filmed and why I wasn't in it." You said as it ended.

"I can't even. Did you see Luke in that plaid shirt." You said, looking at Taylor.

He grunted and raised his shoulders.

"Taylor, whats wrong?" You asked.

"Nothing." He said.

"Nothing my ass." You rolled your eyes.

Taylor stayed silent.

"Wait, Taylor. Are you jealous of them?" You smirked.

"Psh. No, not at all." Taylor said, unconvincingly.

"Really? Then lets talk about how Ashton looked in that red bandana." You said, waiting for his reaction.

"Are you serious Y/N? I wear bandanas everyday. Look, I'm wearing one right now." He pointed at his head.

"I know babe. I just wanted to see your reaction. I knew you were jealous." You said.

"Ok, yeah I'm jealous. I can't sing like they can. I can't play the guitar or the drums. I don't have dimples." Taylor ranted.

"I know that baby. And you are perfect the way you are. Yeah, I have a crush on them, but I love you, ok?" You said, grabbing his face.

"Ok." He sighed.

"And I know that you have your own celebrity crushes. So you can't say anything about me having one." You told him.

"Or four." He scoffed.

You raised your eyebrows at him and he raised his hands in surrender.

"Kay, I won't get jealous." He said.

"Good, because at the end of the day, your the one I'm dating." You said, wrapping your arms around his shoulders.

He went to kiss you, but you just walked off singing, "Sweet lemonade. Sweet, sweet lemonade."

••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry if you don't like 5SOS, but Luke is one of my celeb crush, so I just used him.

And can we just with that picture of the beautiful Lucas Robert Hemmings on the side.

I'm having alot of ghost readers on this story, so please at least vote.

Also, if you have any preferences you want me to do, message me and I promise I'll get around to doing it.

Bye loves, stay cloudy :)