Savior

He's your best friend and he finds out your boyfriend is a abusive

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You winced as you opened your eyes.

You were laying on the ground curled up in a ball.

Flashes from earlier came back to you, explaining why you were in that position.

Your boyfriend came over screaming that you were cheating on him with your best friend Taylor.

This wasn't the first time he had accused you of this, and this wasn't the first time he had hit you.

You sat up groaning and holding your ribs, where he had kicked you after you fell down.

Standing up slowly, you eventually made your way to the bathroom, wincing in pain with every step.

You glanced at your reflection, quickly looking away, you had tear tracks going down your face and mascara and eyeliner smeared all over your face.

There was also a bruise on your left jaw, that was also covering part of your cheek.

You held your temple, where it was pounding.

When you pulled your hand away, you were surprised to see some blood on your fingers.

You turned on the shower and peeled off your clothes, cringing when you lifted your arms to take off your shirt.

You climbed in the shower when the water had heated up enough and scrubbed your body, even though it hurt.

You heard your phone ding, but you continued to wash your hair and body.

Hone you finally got out of the shower, you wrapped your body in a towel, hiding the large bruise on your ribs.

You pulled on a pair of leggings and one of Taylor's sweatshirts you stole.

You checked your phone and saw that there was text from Taylor, saying he was coming over in 15 minutes, from 10 minutes ago.

You gasped and dropped your phone with replying.

You ran back to the bathroom and pulled out foundation and concealer, trying to cover the bruise on your face.

"Y/N?" You heard from downstairs.

You and Taylor wears close that both of you just walked into each others house.

"One second!" You screamed, covering your face with tons of foundation.

YOU squealed slightly, and threw down the brush.

Nothing was working!

The bruise was there, clear as ever.

There was a knock on the door.

"Y/N, are you ok in there?" Taylor said from the other side of the door.

"Yeah, Taylor, I'll be out in a minute." You said, breathing heavily as you tried not to cry as you swiped concealer over the bruise.

"Y/N, I'm coming in." He said.

"No!" You said, your voice shaking.

Too late, the door opened and you froze.

"Y/N?" Taylor said softly, looking at you in shock.

You didn't say anything, just stood there, frozen.

He came over to you and cupped your face gently, turning your head slightly so he could look at the bruise.

"How did this happen?" He asked, looking you in the eye.

"I f-fell." You stuttered.

"Neither of us believe that, Y/N, don't lie to me." Taylor said.

"It's true." You said, your eye's welling up with tears.

"Oh no." He said, softly.

He scooped you up in his arms and took you to your room.

Taylor set you down on your bed and sat next to you.

When you were finally able to calm down a little, Taylor smoothed your hair out of your face.

"Y/N, what. Happened?" Taylor asked.

You looked the other way, avoiding his eye.

"Was it Y/B/F/N?" He asked lowly.

You bit your lip and your eyes clouded over again.

He took a deep breath and clenched his jaw.

Taylor pulled you closer and you closed your eyes.

"I'll take care of him, don't worry." He said, rubbing your back.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Literally all my authors notes start with, 'I'm sorry i haven't updated in 2093 years, I'll try better from now on, blah blah blah'

But guess what, homecoming is on Saturday and I am so freaking pumped. There was a lot of drama and tears leading up to it, but in the end, everything turned out fine.

I got my dress and shoes and am in love. The dress is simple black lace tank top, with a white tu-tu-like skirt and it goes to above my knees, and I literally love my shoes so much. They are black ankle books with a slight heel and gold zippers on the sides.

Vote and comment if you want a best friend like Taylor.

Bye loves, stay cloudy :)