Im Sorry

Hey guys.

I am really sorry that I have kind of abandoned this story for the part two months.

A lot has been going on in my life lately.

I finally got a dog. I've been begging my parents to get me one for as long as I can remember and we finally got one. He is a Jack Russell Terrier and Welsh Corgi mix and my mom named him Jack. We adopted him and he is 6 years old.

On a more not so happy note, I was diagnosed with depression.

I had been keeping a lot inside and one day my friend finally helped me talk to my mom and I went to the doctor and was prescribed with anti-depressents. 

So I've been trying to deal with that lately.

My anxiety has also been really bad and I've been freaking out over everything and that's been making school really hard.

I also got a job at a local pizza place last week, so that is going to be taking up a lot of my time as well.

Also, some more news, my brother came back from Texas on Wednesday.

He wasn't supposed to come home for another year and a half, but he was struggling a lot out there and was having a really hard time, so he came home for 6 months then he goes back to Texas for another year and a half.

I've been overthinking everything since he came back and am really confused and overwhelmed.

I really wanted to update this for all of you guys to say, I am ending this book.

I apologize a million and one times, but I just can't do it anymore.

I wanted to finish a few more at the very least, but I just can't.

I've been going through a really hard time and just need to take a break for myself.

School is over in less than a month, so I might be posting some other stories in the future. I'm not promising anything, but if I can actually finish them, I will.

I'm sorry again, thank you so much for reading all of my stupid preferences and voting and commenting, it really means a lot to me.

I love you all so much.

Stay cloudy :)