Starbucks

You work at Starbucks and take his order

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You had just gotten a job at Starbucks.

Your parents had forced you to get a job, and you decided to get one at Starbucks since you spend alot of your time at Starbucks anyways, why not get paid for it.

It was just you and another girl working today and it was pretty slow.

Not alot of people had come, only a group of middle school girls ordering some frappuccinos on their way to the mall

The other girl working, decided to give herself a break and made a coffee, sitting at one of the tables on her phone.

You rolled your eyes at her, and restocked the pastries.

The door opened, the bell jingling, and a big group of boys came in noisily.

Your eyes widened at the dozen or so boys that had just walked in.

Glancing over at your co-worker, you realized she wasn't going to help you with their orders as she hadn't moved a muscle. Not even looking over at you.

You rolled your eyes at her and went over to the cash register.

They started coming up one at a time and ordering their drinks.

One really cute one with brown hair wearing a red snapback and a matching red sweatshirt with the sleeves rolled up.

"Can I have a vanilla bean frappuccino?" He asked.

You nodded and put it in the register. Pulling out a cup, you marked which drink it is.

"Name?" You asked, looking up at him.

"Taylor." He said.

The rest of the boys ordered and then paid.

As you rushed around, making all their drinks, they stood there watching you.

You sighed and put your hand over your forehead as one of the drinks mixed.

"You ok?" A boy with brown hair and bright blue eyes asked.

"Uh, yeah." You said.

He exchanged looks with another one, who had brown eyes and brown hair and a hell of a jaw line.

"You sure?" Jaw-line asked.

"Yeah." You said, shaking yourself a little a pouring the drink into the cup.

"Aaron." You said.

A boy with fluffy brown hair and brown eyes came foreword and grabbed it.

"Thanks." He smiled at you.

You didn't have time to say anything to him though, because you had like ten other drinks to make.

"Y/N."

Your head shot up as your co-worker said your name.

"I'm leaving for the day." She said, taking off the apron and putting her purse over her shoulder.

"Aren't you supposed to be working till 5:00 though?" You asked, rushing to make another drink.

"Yeah, so." She shrugged.

You watched her leave without another word.

As soon as she was out of the door, you screamed slightly, making the guys jump.

"Sorry." You blushed.

"Shawn." You said after another minute.

"Cam."

"Nash."

"Hayes."

"Jack."

"Jack."

"Matt."

"Carter."

One by one, the boys came up to get their drinks, until finally there was one left.

The others were all sitting at a table, drinking their drinks and talking.

"Taylor." You finally said, sliding the last drink on the counter.

The cute boy in the snapback came up and picked up the drink, grabbing a straw as well.

"Thanks." He winked at you.

You were a little taken aback and stood still as he walked to his friends.

It was pretty quiet again after that, a few people coming in every once in a while.

But the whole time they boys stayed. Even after they all finished their drinks.

When you finally finished your shift and two others came to work, they were still there.

You went in the back room and hung up your apron, grabbing your bag.

Walking to the door, you let your hair out of it's tight ponytail, glad because it was starting to hurt your head.

You heard a lot of shuffling behind you, and you turned to see the big group of boys leaving also.

"Go." You heard them all whisper shout.

"Hey, Y/N!" Someone called.

You spun around to see cute snapback boy, Taylor, coming up to you.

All his friends were watching.

"Hi." You said.

"Hey, so I was wondering if I could get your number?" He asked bluntly.

"Oh, uh. sure." You smiled.

"OK cool." He sighed.

Taylor pulled out his phone and handed it to you.

You put in your number and gave him his phone back.

"How did you know my name?" You asked.

"Oh, uh when the other girl left she said it." He said.

"Oh, yeah. Right." You said.

"So I'll call you." Taylor told you.

"Ok, cool." You smiled.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Omg, last night there was this huge windstorm where I live, and a giant tree in my neighbors yard blew down, landed on a powerline, and is blocking our driveway.

So we are stuck and the whole neighborhood as no power. Except for us cause we have a generator! Ha!

I feel like all of my notes start with 'Omg'. lol

But no school tomorrow! Hell yas!

Vote and comment if you want to go to Starbucks with Taylor. And everything is based on the picture on the side.

Follow me on twitter @sxrxh_mxrie. You can watch me try and fail to get the boys's follows.

Bye loves, stay cloudy :)