Sad Nights

You're sad

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Taylor was in Los Angeles for the week and you were missing him terribly. He had already been gone for four days and there was still three more to go until you could see each other again.

You and Taylor had Skyped for a little, before he had to go and do his meet and greet.

Slowly walking to your room, you changed into your pajamas. Instead of putting on your usual t-shirt and leggings, you pulled out one of Taylor's sweatshirts and a pair of his sweats that you stole.

On nights like these where your sad, you always wear his clothes.

The sweatshirt still smells like his cologne and you buried your face in it.

You went to the kitchen and put a mug of water in the microwave to make some hot chocolate.

"You ok?" Your older brother asked, coming into the kitchen.

You looked up and was surprised to see your vision blurry because of the tears in your eyes.

"Not really," You said, wiping at your eyes.

Your brother sighed. "You miss him, don't you?"

You nodded, but didn't say anything.

He took a few steps over to you and pulled you in for a hug.

You and brother got along ok, but were never one to touch each other alot. So him pulling you in for a hug surprised you. You both usually did your own thing. Not ignoring each other, but not totally all up in each others business.

But you didn't care, you just wrapped your arms around his waist and let the tears fall freely.

"He's only gone until the end of the week. That's just a few more days, Y/N." Your brother said.

"I know. It's still hard." You said, trying to swallow the lump in your throat.

The microwave beeped, signaling your hot chocolate was ready, and you pulled away. Wiping your face and pulling the steaming mug from the microwave.

You dind't say anything to your brother, just brushed past him and went to the living room.

You pulled out a big, fluffy blanket and wrapped yourself in it, putting on Stuck In Love on Netflix, feeling like watching a sad movie to match your mood.

You brought the front of his sweatshirt to your face and inhaled deeply.

Your brother came in and sat next to you.

He didn't say anything, just wrapped his arm around your shoulders. You scooted closer to him and leaned your head on his shoulder.

Your brother watched the entire movie with you, even though he probably didn't like it. You cried throughout almost the whole thing.

"Thanks Y/B/N. I really needed that." You said, once the credits ended.

"Anytime sis." He said.

You went up to your room and got in your bed. Still sad, but not as much knowing your brother cared about you and knew exactly what would make you feel better.

You curled up in a ball under the blankets and covered the bottom half of your face with the sweatshirt, falling asleep to the smell of Taylor's cologne.

••••••••••••••••••••

I almost ended it with 'smell of Taylor.' instead of 'Taylor's cologne.' but I was like, that sounds creepy, so I'm not gonna do that. Lol.
Also, you should totally go on Netflix and watch Stuck In Love if you haven't already. One of my favorite movies and it has Logan Lerman and Nat Wolff in it.
Aw, I wish my older brother would do this with me when I'm sad.
Vote and comment for the smell of Taylor's cologne. *Heart eye emoji*
Follow me on twitter @CartahftCaniff and instagram @sxrxh.bxnxnx
Bye loves, stay cloudy :)