Bad Boy (Part 2)

Part 2 of Bad Boy (Requested)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Recap: "So of we're not getting ice cream, what are we doing?" You asked.

"Whatever you want." He winked.

You rolled your eyes as Taylor turned on his Lamborghini and revved the engine, smirking at you.

"Lets go on an adventure." He said, and sped out of the parking lot.

"So tell me about yourself." Taylor said, turning slightly so he could keep his eyes on the road but still glance at you every once in a while.

"What do you want to know?" You asked.

"Just stuff." He shrugged.

You gave him a look and he chuckled.

"Whats your favorite color?" He asked.

"Uh, can you get anymore basic?" You laughed.

"Ok, who is your celebrity crush?" He glanced at you with a smirk on his face.

"Nope." You shook your head. "You have to come up with better questions."

He sighed and thought.

"Alright. I have a good one." He said to you.

"Kay." You nodded, telling him to ask it.

"What are five ways to win your heart?" He looked at you, watching your reaction.

Your mouth dropped open slightly. This was not the question you were expecting from 'Bad Boy Taylor Caniff'.

"Sorry, maybe I shouldn't have asked that question." He said, looking embarrassed.

"No, no, no." You said quickly, putting your hand on his tattooed arm.

He glanced at you but then looked back to the road, staring ahead.

"I was just a little taken aback. I wasn't expecting such a deep question." You explained.

Taylor nodded, but still didn't say anything.

"Hmmm, ok. Well first they would need to have a sensitive side. You know, not afraid to cry, or show their feelings." You started.

He glanced over at you, a hint of a smile forming on his face.

"Two?" Taylor asked.

"Uh, I want someone who will treat me that same way when we're alone or in public. Like, don't change just because your friends are there. That's a douche move" You told him.

He nodded. "Three?"

"He needs to be down to go out and dress up and stuff, but then he also has to want to just chill at home in sweats while watching Netflix and eating pizza." You said, staring out the windshield ahead of you.

"Number four." He said.

"I would love to have someone blow up my phone with cute texts and stuff while I'm sleeping, so that's the first thing I see when I wake up. And just other cute, simple things like that." You said, glancing at Taylor before looking in front of you again.

"Alright, number five. What's the last thing someone would have to do to win your heart?" He asked you.

"I just want someone who will love me for being me. I don't want to need to wear makeup all the time, or always try to look amazing. I want him to call me beautiful on my worst day when I'm wearing sweats and a sweatshirt with no makeup on. Someone who will order two pizzas when we hang out because so what if I can eat one by myself." You said, now looking at the side of his face as he pulls into a driveway