Journey Down Under

Summary: As godparents to the first Potter baby, Luna and Neville travel to Australia so they could be there for their goddaughter's birth in December. Since they were asked to travel muggle to keep the nosy press away, their travel mishaps lead them to a crazy journey that pushes them to admit their feelings. Harmony side-pairing.

Rating: T

                                                             _____________________

JOURNEY DOWN UNDER

By: tweety-src-clt9

One chilly night in April...

A three-months pregnant curly-haired brunette turned to her messy raven-haired husband after reading the long hilarious letter from her best female friend. Since her husband is focused on the telly showing one of his favorite action movies, Mission Impossible, she decided to amuse herself by reading Luna's letter once again. There was a juicy detail in the letter that made her feel giddy and excited. She whispered her husband's name to get his attention but he didn't answer since he's too engrossed in the movie. Rolling her eyes, she poked her husband's shoulder which made him yelp.

"Honestly!"

"What does my queen and my princess want this time around?" Her husband lovingly rubbed her slightly protruding belly.

"Luna fancies Neville – "

"And Neville fancies Luna," her husband supplied.

"So..."

"Why don't we try and bring them together, eh?" Her husband's emerald green eyes sparkled with mischief as he playfully wiggled his eyebrows.

"Have any ideas, oh dear husband of mine?"

"Why don't we invite them to our dear baby's birthday in six months? Tell them that they should come here the muggle way so that they'll be forced to bond. We could use the press and the nosy wizarding community as an excuse. Maybe... invite them over as godfather and godmother to our little princess?"

"You know darling, you're getting more and more brilliant every day... It's becoming of you," she winked.

"Ah well, it must be my constant rubbing on you, eh?" He leered which made her giggle. Her husband's focus drifted away from Mission Impossible as he turned to her with a look of sexy determination. She gulped. With the look in his eyes, she's certain that he's now up to the challenge of another mission impossible – making her scream his name in an entirely new and pleasurable position that wouldn't be detrimental to the safety of the baby in her womb. Oh well, matchmaking could wait, she thought as her husband peppered her neck with sensual kisses...

                                                                   _____________________

Two weeks later...

Neville Longbottom, the Assistant Professor of Herbology, smiled as he finished reading the letter from the Potters. Hermione is pregnant with their firstborn – a daughter! To add more to the excellent news, he was chosen to be the godfather of the latest addition to the Potter household. Since it's mentioned that his dear friend, Luna Lovegood, the Assistant Professor of Care of Magical Creatures, will be the godmother, he glanced at his wristwatch, an heirloom that once belonged to his father, before deciding to visit Luna. He personally wanted to deliver the good news to her just so they could align their holiday plans. The Potter baby is expected to be born in the last week of December and given the request for them to come to Australia via muggle means, he knew that they should prepare for this trip. Besides, it's another excuse to talk to Luna, the witch he secretly fancied.