~ chap 39 ~

KENZIE P.O.V

the next day....

~~~~~~~

I woke up with the sun blinding my eyes but I didn't mind but just got out of bed and I head to the shower then wore a hoodie with jeans. I come out of the shower and see Johnny laughing.

'What?' I ask him, crossing my arms.

'You're really excited to get him back to you, don't you?' He replies to me with a question and I immediately nod.

'Yes. Now get in the shower. We have to leave before ten so we can get to the station!' I say, literally screaming my mother fucking ass off and I head downstairs quickly and see Lauren and Maddie eating.

I greet them then I immediately start eating the bacon and pancakes Maddie made then excitedly cleaned the dishes then Johnny came down, looking as hot as ever.

'Eat quickly John.' I mutter to him, and he says that he was going to eat later. I nod then bring then Lauren said bye to John, Maddie and I and John drives quickly to the station.

~~~~

We arrived then Maddie and I immediately hopped out of the car then John follows. The police officer immediately recognized us then brings us to his office.

'Hello sir. You said that you found a trace on my father?' I say, and he nods. He shows us pictures they took showing Kurt tied around a chair and Hunter is hurting him. I was about to cry but John holds my hand and he shows me that face to stay calm.

I nod at him then look back at the officer.

'Do you have a team set up to rescue our father?' Maddie asks, and the officer nods.

'Yes. They're about to head out in the evening. We'll tell you what happens tomorrow. Just stay at home and stay calm. I promise all three of you that Mr. Ziegler will be safe.' He replies, to Maddie.

I thank him then all of us head to the car then headed our way home.

~~~~~

I explained to Lauren what the officer said to John, Maddie and I while taking care of Xaria and Isaak. Johnny heads inside the baby room then he comes in with Mer and Dale along with Darian and Maddie.

Lauren and I immediately head to them and hug them tight.

'How you feeling dear?' Mer asks me, and I said I was doing fine.

'We'll be downstairs if you need us.' Johnny's siblings say at the same time and they head out of the room.

All of us sit next to the kids peacefully sleeping.

TBC
Love spamming yall with chaps cause I've been dead haha

~ JC 🎀 🎀 ~