~ Chapter 13 ~

KENZIE P.O.V

Few minutes later.....

I lie on my bed crying for about three hours now. I decided to go to my closet then get my ukulele and play 'Human' by Cristina Perri (it's the video I put for the video thingy. I don'tknow what it's called). I play it then start crying.

'And I'm only human!' I scream at the top of my lungs then after I finish singing, I decided to post somethings on IG. After, I just drifted to sleep.

                                            Instagram

Liked by 12,000

@/kenzieorlando- i'm only human guys. i can make mistakes too.

Posted three seconds ago

Comments disabled

Liked by 100,000

@/kenzieorlando- i don't give a fuck about your dramaaaaaa

Posted a minute ago

Comments disabled

JOHN P.O.V

I head to Kenzie's room. I slap her a couple of times. I didn't know what got into me. I just needed to get the anger and pain out of my system. And I did it on my own wife. The person I wanted to protect. the person who loves me. And I love her too. I don't know why I did it though. I exit her room then punch myself in the stomach. I sit outside her room for a couple of hours and then I hear her singing. I listen closely and start to cry. I decided to call Isaak.

'Hey John. What's up?' Isaak asks.

'Can you come my house right now?' I answer him then he pauses for a while.

'Yeah. Sure. I'll squeeze time for my client. I'll be there in ten but I can only stay there for like five minutes.' Isaak says and I say bye to him. I head downstairs and see Maliboo there, aging her tail. She reminds me of Kenzie so fucking much. I pet her then prepare the place while waiting for Isaak to come.

Few minutes later...

Someone rings the doorbell then I open it immediately. The dogs start barking because they don't recognize Isaak. I calm them down then Isaak sits on the couch.

"Where's Kenzie?" Isaak asks and I tell him what happened.

Few minutes later....

I start tearing up then Isaak comforts me.

"What do I do Isaak..... I feel like I'm going to lose both my baby and my-" I get interrupted by screaming. At first I was wondering who it was then realize it was Kenz. Isaak and I run to Kenzie's room then Isaak grabs hold of my wrist.

"What the fuck do you want?!" I say to Isaak.

"I'll be leaving now John..... Take care of her," Isaak answers and I nod to him. He leaves then I quickly go to Kenz. She's panting for air and sweating and crying. I start crying again too.

"Kenz....... What's happening?" I ask Kenzie then she opens her eyes.

"John......."

JESS SPEAKS

ʜᴇʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ! ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ! <3

516 words