~ chap 37 ~

JOHN P.O.V

A week later....

It's been one whole fucking week since Kurt has been taken away from us.

Kenzie hasn't being acting the same way.

She was so broken-hearted for two days straight but after that, she turned into a person I never saw in her.

She used to be so sad about her dad away from her and now she's so happy and she hasn't been feeling the same way around me.

Yeah, I'm happy that she's happy but, she always has this vibe around me and-

"I'm home!" Kenzie exclaims and I get off the couch then hug her. She asks me where's Maddie and Lauren but I told her that they were hanging out.

"Hey... What's this for?" She asks me, and I pull her closer to my chest.

"Can you be honest with me?" I ask her, and she lets go of me.

"Aren't I always honest with you?" She asks me, starting to get confused.

"Look, I love you and support you and all, but you've changed." I say to her, and she raises an eyebrow.

I can see in her eyes that she's getting furious but she exhales then she looks at me straight in the eyes.

"Changed... In a bad way? Or a good way?" She asks me with no emotion at all.

"I... I honestly don't know.... Both? Bad cause this isn't healthy. First you're heartbroken about your dad being gone and good cause I like seeing you smile." I explain to her, and she starts to go closer to me, crying into my chest.

I didn't say anything but just pat her back and Maddie and Lauren come back. Kenzie didn't turn but just stayed in my chest. I made the look to Lauren that I'll explain to the, later. She understood then she took Maddie to her room.

"Awww... Baby...." I whisper into her hair.

"I.... I just don't know what to.... To do anymore..... I'll always be the one who has to a t strong in these situations cause people will just feel pity for me and I feel like I turn into a pathetic little loser....." She says, crying even more into my chest.

"Awww Kenzie..... Come with me..." I said, wiping her tears then taking her hand with the keys in it. I'm taking her to a place where I treasured the most.

TBC
Should I continue this?

~ JC 🎀 🎀 ~