~ Chapter 29 ~

JOHN P.O.V

I turn around then kiss Kenzie's forehead. She hugs me tightly then I brought her back to the hospital bed.

"But Johnnyyyy..... I'm okay....." Kenzie whines like a six-year-old and I chuckle.

"Yes... I know but.... I'm still worried...." I answer her, looking down into my lap. Kenzie puts her hand on my cheek and that makes me look up to her beautiful face.

"Did you know you scared me when you were losing your breath?" I whisper to her and she nods.

"I'm sorry for making you feel that way.... I just don't know what got into me..." She says, and I hold her hand.

"Oh, and I know that you bailed me out. Thank you...." I say to her then kiss her nose.

"I thought you would be mad...." She says, looking down into her lap.

"Why would I? You waited long enough to get this body back." I say, smirking and she playfully slaps my face.

"Shut up. I could live longer without you." She teases.

"Ah, Mrs. Orlando you're awake." The doctor says, coming in the room.

"So?" I ask the doctor.

"Well, she seems to be okay... It's just.... Just keep her safe and yourself as well sir and you two will be fine." The doctor explains then we get ready to go home.

At home

We arrive home then the dogs come to us.

"I missed you three!" I say, patting the dogs.

KENZIE P.O.V

John starts to pet the dogs and I sit on the couch since I was trying to catch my breath.

"I'll check on the kids." John says, kissing my forehead then heading upstairs then I lie down o the couch then I suddenly drifted to sleep.

JOHN P.O.V

I slowly open the baby room door then see Xaria and Isaak immediately crying. I run to them then comfort them.

"There. There. Did you miss daddy?" I ask them then Xaria starts to laugh.

"I missed you guys too." I say, kissing their foreheads then giving them a bath. I feed them then they drift to sleep. I head to Kenzie and I's room.

"Ah, I missed this place." I mutter to myself. I change into some comfortable clothes then I head back downstairs to see my beautiful wife sleeping on the couch. I kiss her on the forehead then decided to make dinner.

Few hours later...

KENZIE P.O.V

I wake up on the couch, with the house smelling like pasta. I check the time on my watch. 7:00pm. I head to the kitchen then see John making dinner. I hug him from behind.

"Did you know how much I missed you?" I ask him, tearing up cause I missed the feeling when John was around me.

"Yes. I know how much Mackenzie. It shows in your eyes. I missed you so fucking much as well." He answers, making me blush.

"But did you know how many times I doubted myself about posting on Social Media John? I got so many damn fucking questions about where you were, if you were really in jail or just stupid shit John! I felt lost. I felt genuinely lost without you...." I say, tearing up.

I cry even more, then John takes me to the dining room, gets the pasta then hugs me. We stay like that for what seems likes hours.

TBC
Sorry if this was short or if I'm not posting enough. I'm just focusing on school and on my Instagram account (-@kfzstan_ btw). I'll try to make a schedule on where I post on each day soon. Love y'all!

~ JC 🎀 🎀 ~