~ epilouge ~

AUTHOR P.O.V

skip to 3 years later

'Mom! Isaak stole my toy again!' Alexander says, tugging on Mackenzie's nightgown.

She was absolutely tired. Her kids always fighting, Johnny out of the house for work, the dogs. In the morning, Johnny would cover for her and take care of the kids for a few hours then leave for Mackenzie's turn to look after the kids. Mackenzie was currently making pasta.

'Isaak, give Alex back his toy or else I'll tell daddy.' Mackenzie says, slight getting uncomfortable with daddy.

'Fine.' Isaak says, finally giving in.

Alexander and Isaak go play with the dogs and Xaria tugs on Mackenzie's nightgown

'Mom? Can I tell you something?' Xaria mutters, and Mackenzie prepares the plates and puts the spaghetti on the plates and she also puts dog food in the bowls.

'Kids! Dogs! Dinner! Of course X. What is it?' Mackenzie says, both dogs and kids come and eat.

'Daddy said he was coming home late today.' Xaria explains, and Mackenzie's eyes widened. She hated the fact that Johnny always comes home late now. He never has time for family. At all. Mackenzie's blood was boiling, but she calmed down. She couldn't freak out in front of her children. That would be a bad example.

'It's alright Xaria. Just eat your food sweetheart.' Mackenzie says, kissing her on the forehead. Xaria nods, gulping down the pasta.

'How come she gets forehead kisses and I don't?' Isaak asks, folding his arms and so does Alexander.

'Stop copying me!' Isaak says, making Xaria and Mackenzie chuckle.

'Come here you two, quit fighting.' Mackenzie says, giggling and giving them both forehead kisses.

'Good night kids. No fighting while I'm gone. Xaria, you can handle this right darling?' Mackenzie asks her, and she nods.

'I love you.' Mackenzie whispers, and she closes the door.

She heads downstairs, and waits on the couch for Johnny.

Few more hours has passed, and Johnny is still not here. Mackenzie woke up, checking the time. 1:00AM.

'I can't wait for him any longer. This man is gonna die when he comes back.' Mackenzie mutters, jumping off the couch and heading upstairs when she heard the door open.

She immediately runs down the stairs, and Johnny has been revealed.

'Oh Kenz. I'm sorry I kept you waiting.' Johnny says, closing the door then rushing to his wife.

He hugs her, and Mackenzie pulls away.

'Kenz, I'm sorry I keep on coming home late. But I-' Johnny starts, but Mackenzie breaks down.

'I can't wait you Johnny Vincent Orlando. I just can't! I know you're working and all, I understand that but the fact that you never come home on time for dinner with your family and always come home late, telling Xaria that you'll be home later, isn't good anymore! You have to be on time for your family John. Family. Comes. First.' Mackenzie rants, and Johnny hugs her, this time, Mackenzie doesn't let go.

She wraps her arms around his neck, putting her head on his head.

'I'm sorry Mackenzie.' Johnny says, wiping Mackenzie tears.

'It's alright. I'm just disappointed that's all. You could've at least told me. So I couldn't have made so much pasta. Now your plate has gone cold.' Mackenzie says, sighing.

'It's alright. But can I say something?' Johnny asks, letting go of Mackenzie and she nods.

'We're going to Cabo again. As a family.' Johnny says, grinning.

Mackenzie's eyes widened, and Johnny hugs her again.

'Really? Is it because of last time?' Mackenzie says, and Johnny nods.

'I finished all my work I have to do and now we can just relax!' Johnny says, and Mackenzie jumps up in the air, celebrating.

'Let's tell the kids in the morning- I mean a few hours. For now, let's get some rest. We leave after tomorrow.' Johnny says, and Mackenzie nods.

Johnny carries Mackenzie in a bridal style way to their room.

extras

Everyone is okay, just back in their homes and Lauren and Isaak finalky have a home together!

the end.
hope yall enjoyed this book! i know i said i'll post on friday but why not early? i'll still post tomorrow tho! my unknown lover is coming back!