~ Chapter 9 ~

KENZIE P.O.V

The next day

I wake up with the bright sunshine blinding my eyes. It took me a while to adjust to the brightness but after I did, I realize that John and I are naked. In the same bed. I jump out of the bed, trying not to wake John up but I failed. John wakes up then I see his wonderful abs. I get caught in his abs but then I stopped daydreaming then put on what looks like John's hoodie.

"Good morning mi amor," he says in a French accent then my heart flutters.

"Morning to you too....." I say awkwardly then John puts his underwear and shorts on.

"Kenz.... I'm sorry for bring you to bed yesterday. I should've kept my cool," John says and I ask him what actually happened last night.

JOHN P.O.V

Last night

Kenzie and I head out of the hot tub then I head inside to take a shower. But I feel someone grabs my wrist. I turn around and see Kenzie. I hold her close then she kisses me. I kiss her back then she slides her hand down to my abs. I stop.

"I need you right now mi amor," I say in my French accent and I know Kenzie gets spiced up with the accent. I kiss her again then carry her into the house. I drop her onto the bed then I go on top of her. Then things get out of hand......

Present day

KENZIE P.O.V

"Holy shit... I'm so fucking sorry John.... You probably weren't ready and-" I say then he interrupts me.

"Hey hey...... It's fine Kenz. And, if I wasn't even ready, why did I bring you to bed?" John asks me, proving a point. He grabs my hand then kisses it.

"John I...... Thank you," I say with tears in my eyes. He wipes my tears then whispers in my ear.

"Let's get ready for today alright mi amor?" John asks in his French accent then I nod. I head into the shower then I slip something on. John takes a shower after me then he slips on his outfit. 

Here's how they looked like;

I wrap the jacket I wore around my waist since it was kinda hot outside

I wrap the jacket I wore around my waist since it was kinda hot outside. I exit the room then see John in his outfit. He's again, talking on the phone.

"Look Isaak, make sure you have this piece by I get back to Toronto or I swear- I'll call you back soon Isaak. Make sure when I call you back, you have that. Got it?" John yells into the phone then when he sees me, he ends the call. He comes to me then when he was about to kiss me, I push him back.

"What's wrong mi amor?" He says in his French accent and I almost, just almost fall into his spell.

"Who's this Isaak guy John? You've been talking to him since we got here!" I snap at him then John crosses his arms. Damn, he's hot when he's mad.

"Look Kenz, it's just work stuff. Don't mind it. Isaak's a pal of mine," John says, making sure. I let it slide this time then we walk around the place.

Few hours later

We arrive back at the house then I sit beside John on the couch and watch something on Netflix when he gets a snack in the kitchen. His phone beeps and my curious got to me then I check it out. I try to guess his password with my birthday and by surprise, it unlocked. I check the message out then immediately cry.

 I check the message out then immediately cry

John's been cheating on me this whole time....... He's still a player. What have you been thinking Kenzie?! I turn off his phone, then head to our bedroom the pack.

JOHN P.O.V

I come back to the living room with snacks.

"Hey Kenz I'm- Kenz?" I look around the area then put down the snacks down on the coffee table and immediately knew what happened when I saw my phone ding with another message from my ex, Diana. I text her back, slip my phone into my pocket then try to open the door of Kenz and I's room. Locked, of course.

 Locked, of course

"Kenz.... Please let me it.... Let me explain please," I say, pleading with all my might. Then after a while, the door unlocks then I immediately open the door with a crying Kenzie with her suitcase all packed up.

"Move John. You can stay with that Diana bitch," Kenzie says between sobs. Seeing her cry makes my heart break. I try to go close to her but she backs away.

"Kenzie please..... Let me explain," I answer her, almost crying. Kenzie pushes me aside then she walks to the door. I grab her wrist then stops. She looks back at me with her chocolate eyes.

"WHAT IS THERE TO EXPLAIN?! IT'S CLEAR THAT YOU LIKE DIANA MORE THAN ME. EVERYONE CHOOSES EVERYONE ELSE OVER ME AND HERE'S YOU, THE MAN THAT I THOUGHT LOVED ME, CHEATING ON ME!" Kenzie screams then I try to calm her down.

"Look John..... Let me go if you love me......... It's clear how you think of me," she says with the most heartbreaking voice. I let go of her wrist then immediately fall onto the floor. We take one last look of each other's eyes, I gave her phone back then Kenzie leaves.

JESS SPEAKS

ʜᴇʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ! ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ! <3

992 words