~ chap 36 ~

KENZIE P.O.V

Tears start to form in my eyes and Johnny clenches his fists, going closer to Hunter.

He grabs Hunter by the collar then punches him. I stay on the ground with Kurt, calling Doctor Jones and the police.

"How dare you hurt my father?!" John yells into Hunter's face, letting him go but beating him up slowly.

"How dare you punch me!" Hunter yells back, kicking Johnny to the ground.

"Johnny!" I exclaim, going to John and kneeling down beside him. He looks at me with the reassuring look, telling me that he'll be fine and Hunter slowly takes Kurt away.

I stood up, run to Hunter then punches him so hard, he fell to the ground and got his grip of my father. Damn, that felt good.

But it wasn't long that Hunter kicked me to the driveway, taking Kurt to his car then driving off instantly. Jones comes along with the police and the police follows Hunter's car.

Johnny comes to me, and sees me bleed a lot.

There's blood all over my face, body and on John. Jones brings us inside and the dogs bark very loudly, making Lauren and Maddie come to us.

"Omg Kenzie! Johnny! Are you alright?!" Maddie yells calming the dogs down then Lauren helps me onto the couch.

"It seems to be that both of you will be fine. Just take care of yourselves. I'll now go check on the kids to see how they're doing." Jones says, excusing herself upstairs.

The police comes in the open door then says that they lost Hunter. I thank them for their hard work then they head their way.

TBC
Sorry if this chap was everywhere! I tried to make it interesting but I just made it messy and I apologize for that! I finished my school yesterday so maybe I'll post more cause it's the holidays!

~ JC 🎀 🎀 ~