~ Chapter 24 ~

KENZIE P.O.V

"Michael gave me this yesterday when I was here." John says, giving me a gift wrapped present and I open it slowly. Inside had a half of a picture frame of what seems to be John and I kissing. John opened his and saw the other half. We stuck them together and I lay my head on his shoulder.

"This is so beautiful John. Thank Mike." I say, whispering.

"Already did hon." He whispers back, putting his head on mine. He plugs the USB into the Macbook lying on the table.

"He gave us with USB with I think -" he starts, but the video in the USB starts before he could continue.

"Hello you two. You guys must be confused why I gave you a basically broken picture frame of you two kissing. But those halves resembles you two not meeting yet. But when you two met, I felt a connection and that's what the vibe is if you have this frame. I wanted to give these to you to show that you two are special." Mike in the video says then everyone comes back inside. Michael gives the stroller to John and he waves at our two awoken children then they smile. I give them their toys and they play with it. Although I still didn't understand why he made this, I just thanked him.

"No problem. Anyways, back to business. Kenzie, we pulled some strings for you, and we made it official!" Michael explains and John smiles at me.

"What's official?" I asked everyone confusingly.

"We made your first ever SOLO WORLD TOUR!" Michael explains excitedly and my jaw drops.

"You knew about this?" I ask, pointing at John and he smiles sheepishly, kissing my nose a couple of times. He stops after a few times.

"So, you down?" Michael asks. I look at John.

"And you're okay with this?" I ask John.

"Um.... Yeah! Of course! It will be a very great experience for you!" John says, half-smiling.

"Um.... If John's okay with it, I'm down." I say, looking back at Michael.

"Great! We have to start practicing since our tour starts in three months time, which means on January. And we decided that you should release a new single! And it will end on June." Michael says explains excitedly.

"Let's do it then!" I say, looking at John.

"I should better go. I will come back to pick you up later. Kay?" He says, and I nod, kissing his cheek then he kisses my cheek. He leaves.

JOHN P.O.V

I head to the car then drive homd with a sad face since I didn't want Kenzie to go. I couldn't handle being alone in the house without my beautiful wife with me. Yeah, I had a solo tour before but Kenzie and I disliked each other then. I arrived home then fed the kids, changed their diapers then let them sleep in their cribs. And I drifted to sleep.

KENZIE P.O.V

Right now, I'm currently writing a new song and it's really difficult since I haven't been writing in so fucking long.

"Kenzie we need ideas from you." My dance teacher AKA assistant song writer Rumer Noel(just in the story) demands from me.

"Are you currently having writers block?" Michael asks me, but I shake my head. I think I do, but I just didn't want to admit it.

"Maybe it's her first time sitting here in the studio in a while so she's still uncomfortable. Let's let her take her time to write that song." Rumer explains to Michael then he nods.

"Well then, let's get to practicing what Kenz will do on stage then." He says, then we start talking with the backup dancers to see of they like the routine Rumer made for one of my songs, 'Hot'.

"So your foot goes there then you spin then you switch sides then...." Rumer explains to my backup dancers.

Few hours later.... 11:00PM

"Okay that's it for today guys! We'll meet each other here at eleven in the morning!" Michael says, then everyone leaves, leaving me and Sage, one of my backup dancers, alone together.

"You did great there." I say to him, calling John.

"Thanks. So did you." He says back, winking and it made me blush a little.

"Yeah, I'm done. Okay. See you in five love you." I say into my phone then end he call.

"So you excited for your first solo tour?" Sage asks, getting suddenly closer to me.

"Well, yeah but now I think I wanna call it PST. Stands for PHASES SOLO TOUR." I explain to him, and he goes extremely close to me.

"That sounds amazing." He says, pinning me to the corner of the wall, putting his arms around me so I don't go away. He puts his face close to my face then he kisses me.

"Stop.... Please...." I say, between kisses. Sage ignores me, putting his hands under my skirt. I try to squirm, but he grabs both my hands, hard. His fingers dig through my skin, allowing me to scream. He goes down to my neck, making hickeys. I try to squirm but the pain around me doesn't allow me to do that. I look down to my hands and see that it's bleeding due to Sage's fingers digging deeper, deeper into my hand. He puts his hands with my blood on it to my arms and then he digs his fingers deep into my skin.

"SAGE PLEASE STOP!" I yell, making him bite my neck hard and his fingers digging into my skin. Then I hear a familiar yell.

"SHE SAID STOP YOU BITCH!" My husband, Johnny Vincent Orlando yells before my vision goes dark.

JOHN P.O.V

I see Kenzie in the corner of the studio bleeding and screaming and tears flow through my eyes. Sage, her backup dancer ignores me and goes harder.

"SAGE FUCKING ROSEN STOP THIS INSTANT." I say, pulling him away from Kenzie. She fainted.

"LOOK WHAT YOU FUCKING DID!" I said, punching him. He falls to the ground, fainting instantly. Then I cursed to myself. I just hurt someone. Kenzie would be mad. I left Sage lying on the floor then carried Kenz outside then see Michael looking at me, with his jaw dropped.

"John.... I just came back because I forgot something and you start your fighting ways again?! What's the meaning of this?" He asks, looking at the blood on the floor, Sage on the floor and Kenzie in my arms.

Shit. How am I going to fucking explain what happened if I have blood all over me?

And to make matters worse, Sage woke up.

TBC
Hoped you guys liked this chapter and hope you guys had a great day! Love y'all!

~ JC 🎀 🎀 ~