~ Chapter 12 ~

JOHN P.O.V

One week later.....

Okay. Here's what has been happening for the past week. Kenzie and I have just been practicing for the TFT and it's been stressful for Kenz since me and my team were already practicing and she came late. I decided to cancel today's practice so Kenz and I can hang out since we have been really distant because Kenz has been making a new single since she wanted to make a huge comeback to tours since she hasn't been in one for so long.

 And I think that's it. I get out of my bed then take a shower. I just wore comfy clothes since I was thinking about just staying home with the dogs. I head to Kenzie's room and see her asleep on her desk, with papers everywhere. Apparently Maliboo woke up. But I quickly brought her outside of the room to play with Ben and Leo. I decided to clean up Kenzie's room as well.

Few minutes later....

KENZIE P.O.V

I wake up on my desk and see that my room was clean. I checked my phone for the time then I curse silently. 11:00AM. I quickly head to the bathroom to take a shower but see John in the bathroom. He was cleaning.

"Good morning beautiful," he says, kissing my forehead.

"Why didn't you wake me up?!" I yell at him and he just laughs. Oh my god. My husband is so irresponsible. We were supposed to be with Isaak and the team at nine and we're still here. At home.

"Kenz.... I cancelled everything that we were going to do today just to have a day off at home. I saw how stressed you were these past couple of days and saw that you were struggling to write a song. So I wanted to give both of us a day off. If that'd okay with you?" John explains and he waits for my answer. I pause for a little then hug him. He hugs back then we let go after a few seconds.

"Now go take a shower mi amor. Meet me downstairs for brunch," he says whispering in my ear. He leaves the bathroom so I could take a shower. After, I just wore comfy clothes so I can just finally relax. I head downstairs and see the dogs play. John told me to feed the dogs first since John wasn't done making brunch. I just fed the dogs then played with them

"KENZIE!! FOOD'S READY!!" John screams at the top of his lungs and I immediately go to the dining area.

Few minutes later....

We finish our brunch and decided to make an account which is a couple's account so we don't have to post our pics together in our separate accounts. We called it @/jenziexorlando.  (and also my current user lmao we stan)

                                                                                         Instagram

Liked by @/johnnyorlando and 900 more

@/kenzieorlando- hello fans! john and i have officially a couple's account! it's an account where you get to see news from us and just an account where you can see our pics(or rares!) from us! comments will be disabled for this post. :)
p.s. we'll be going live there so get ready!! @/jenziexorlando