Ania moved back, warily. "I can't say I've ever met her. Is she well known?"

"She's a traitor to the Empire! Of course she's well known." He narrowed his eyes suspiciously.

"I've been on Shili and only arrived yesterday. Forgive me if my knowledge on current events is behind." She stood sharply. "There are other matters I have to attend to."

The reporter stood and bowed. "M'lady."

Ania swept out the doorway and stormed down the hallway towards the Shili seat. She was aware of the reporter's gaze watching her. Ania stepped into the seat with a sigh of relief. Tolsa, Sabine, and the Senator were already seated and were waiting impatiently for the session to start.

"How did it go?" Aura asked, hearing Ania sit down.

"I'm not sure. I think he was a spy. He was asking some very suspicious questions. I tried to give him answers that would keep you out of trouble, but I'm afraid I may have misrepresented some of your ideas and your nieces as well."

"I'm sure you did your best." Aura placed a hand on Ania's shoulder briefly. The seat in the center of chamber appeared and the Emperor stood. The Face of a Thousand Deaths, she had begun to call him. Ania shoved her writhing anxieties down and focused on dampening her presence. With so many life forms in one place, hopefully it would be hard for the Emperor to sense her. The Emperor raised his hands, calling for order in the chamber.

"This meeting of the Galactic Senate is now in session," the Emperor proclaimed. Ania examined the others in the seat beside him. She recognized all three. Two were the Emperor's personal advisers, Sim Aloo and Janus Greejatus. The other was less known to her, but no less despised. Grand Moff Tarkin.

"Our first order of business will be the vote over Imperial expansion throughout the Lothal System," Sim Aloo said. "Representing the Lothal people are Governor Pryce of Lothal and Grand Moff Tarkin, Governor of the Outer Rim Territories."

Ania sneered and felt Sabine stiffen beside her. Ever since Tarkin had come to Lothal, the planet had been under even more oppression. With him backing Governor Pryce, perhaps their cause was already lost.

    "The chair will now recognize Governor Pryce of Lothal," Sim Aloo continued.

    One of the seats floated out into the vast chamber. A harsh and imposing woman stood, blue eyes glittering coldly. "Members of the Galactic Senate, the planet of Lothal has become a great symbol of the Empire's might! Our most productive factories supply the weaponry used to dispose of the Rebels. Our farms provide food for our troops and our citizens. Lothal was once a great symbol for the treacherous Jedi Order as well. Their fall has been our greatest strength! The people of Lothal are proud to serve under the Imperial flag. It is my opinion, that we expand upon our control of Lothal and the entire Lothal System!" Governor Pryce raised a hand to the air as the senate around her began to cheer.

    Another seat floated into the chamber beside Governor Pryce's. "The chair recognizes the Senator of Alderaan," Sim Aloo said, obviously disgruntled.

    "Thank you. With all due respect, what can we hope to gain by expanding through this system further? The most recent reports I have seen are all of rising rebel cells. The factories are producing malfunctioning weaponry that costs the Empire the lives of its citizens and troops." As Bail spoke, a young woman in his seat began to project several reports over the nets. Ania studied the one the one that appeared in their seat.

    "If we attempt to expand Imperial Occupation throughout the entire Lothal System, we may meet even more opposition. The rebel cells already on Lothal could spark a full fledged Rebellion of an entire system. I believe this movement poses more of a threat to the Empire, than an advantage," Bail finished.