Chapter 7 Luminous star looks after the radiant moon

Start from the beginning

(Estrella blushes as Luna stares at her grinning.)

Luna: You like him don't you?

(Estrella face immediately turned into a shade of red.)

Estrella: Please! I just met the dude! Not like you fell for Solis for the first time you met him.

(She tries not to show her true feelings for Sirius.)

Luna: Well I'm ready to go back to the dorm.

(As she jumps off the infirmary bed)

Estrella: Yea that sounds for the best. Do you ever believe in fate?

Luna: Umm not really, you seem to believe in all that fate and destiny.

Estrella: Well I've been protecting stars my whole life. Each star tells or creates a story but also tell us our past and future. So of course I believe in all that.

(Luna smiled)

Luna: That sounds amazing.

(Estrella smiles and grabs Luna's bag)

Estrella: Come on let's go before it gets late.

(Luna nods and signs the sign off sheet to go back to the dorm. Luna and Estrella take the elevator up to the third floor of the west girl's dormitory. Dione and Europa were waiting eagerly for Luna and Estrella, wondering if Luna was feeling better.)

Dione: Luna what happen to you in class!!!

(She hugged Luna right after she walked in through the door.)

Europa: Yea! If it wasn't for your prince charming your face would of slam on the floor.

Luna: Guys I'm fine. But it was weird I felt drain and then everything was spinning and became dark. Next thing I know I woke up in the infirmary.

Europa: Oh honey how are you feeling now?

Dione: I'll make you my special ice tea to make you feel better.

Europa: Just don't freeze her!

(She jokes)

Dione: I know how to control my ice abilities! Unlike you who almost flooded the room.

Europa: Shut up! It wasn't that bad.

Estrella: Dione make a round of those famous ice teas for everyone.

Dione: Ha-ha sure! Umm Europa I need your help with the water of course.

(Europa laughs and starts to get up and walk towards the kitchen to help make ice teas with Dione. Estrella had an idea and gets ups and dims the lights.)

Luna: Estrella what are you doing? Everything's dark you can't see a thing.

(She feels confuse about the lights)

Estrella: Shh look at my hand.

(Luna looks at Estrella's palm and sees something glowing gold and bright, as Estrella waves her hand up to the ceiling a dash of glowing lights spread all over the ceiling bringing dim light to the room. Luna was amaze at the glowing lights surrounding the dark ceiling as if they were real stars. Europa and Dione came in with the ice teas and were amazed by all of the lights.)

Dione: Estrella this is beautiful, they really look like stars.

(She gazes at the ceiling full of lights.)

Europa: What other tricks can you do?

Estrella: Mmmm I'll show you my spear.

(Estrella magically pulls out a golden glowing spear that shines in front of the girls.)

Luna: I've never seen anything like that before.

Europa: Ha! That's nothing compare to my scythe!

Dione: Europa don't be rude!

Estrella: We'll my spear is customized! It can transform into a hand gun.

(Estrella hold out her spear and magically transform into a golden handgun with stars hanging off the handle. Europa admits defeat.)

Europa: Ok you win.

Estrella: What about you Dione?

(Dione quickly looks down and takes a sip of her ice tea.)

Dione: Sorry I only use my weapons if there's an emergency, I'm not a show off.

(Luna amaze of all her friends unique abilities. She begins to wonder if she would ever get her abilities. )

Dione: Luna what's your ability?

(Luna slowly looks down at her tea and looks up whispering softly.)

Luna:* I don't know what my ability is*

Dione: Oh icicles! I'm so stupid Luna I'm sorry.

Luna: No its ok it's just all of you have these amazing abilities. But I don't, maybe I'm not meant to have ability.

Europa: Don't worry huh I know you'll get it hun.

(She smiles at Luna.)

Luna: Yea you're probably right.

(Luna gets up from her seat walks to the balcony. She closed the doors behind her and looks up at the quarter luminous moon surrounded by the radiant stars. She begins to remember what Estrella told her in the infirmary about fate, and she whispers to herself.

Luna: * Fate huh*

Hope you like this one then the one from before:)
Don't forget to vote or comment ;)
Recommend stories!!
Hope you like the next chapter :)
Stay awesome!!
Love ya (Dannie_doll95)