hands

[ search results for: how to hold a tiny  ]

                                                      loading ...

                                       loading  complete! 

How to Hold a Tiny  —  https://www.tinyrights.org/holding

Correct Handling for Tinies  —  https://tinycareandprotection.net/handling

WikiHow to: Hold a Tiny  —  https://www.wikihow.com/how/to/hold/a/tiny

           loading ...

       loading complete! 

How to Hold a Tiny

In order to properly hold your pet tiny without harming, scaring, or in worst case scenarios, killing them, please read the following guide in order to safely and gently hold your beloved companion.

1. Ask your tiny if they would want to be held. Unfortunately, since tinies don't usually speak human languages, you may have to act it out. Pointing at your hand will most likely do the trick. If your tiny does not want to be held, then honor their request and give them space.

2. The best place to hold your tiny is in your hand. If your tiny has agreed to being held, slowly place your hand down flat beside them at a comfortable distance for both you and your small family member. The tiny will climb on your palm, and once you are sure that they are safely on, you may lift up your hand.

3. Bring your hand slowly towards you, so you are not holding the tiny out in the open. They prefer to be close to their owners, as long as they are being treated well and equally.

 4. If you are not able to hold your tiny in your hand full time, you may also let your tiny ride on your shoulder, as long as you are going at a slow pace. Many stores also carry bags to safely carry your tiny, with padded insides and grips for your pet, and a window so your pet doesn't feel scared, and you and your lovely companion can still see each other.

If you have any questions, please contact the number 1-800-TINY for more information. Please be gentle with your tiny and give them lots of love!