giant

"Nina? Nina?" 

A giant child called out, cautiously walking around and squinting his eyes, looking for any sign of the human girl called Nina.

Nina was curled up underneath the couch, trying to be as still as possible and trying not to alert the 8 year old giant she was here. 

Unfortunately for Nina, the shelter of the couch was riddled with dust bunnies. She sneezed loudly before she could stop it. She felt the the tremors stop as the giant froze, hearing the sound. 

The ground starting shaking again, and Nina's hiding place was thrown into darkness as a chubby hand snaked underneath the couch.

It felt around for Nina, who braced herself. A finger poked her in the leg, and the giant boy giggled.

"I found you, Nina! Now it's your turn to find me!" 

"Hudson, if Mom cleaned underneath the couch, you never would have found me." 

 Hudson laughed again, and opened up his hand so that his big sister could climb on. Once she patted his thumb twice, her signal that she was safely on, the younger boy slowly and carefully slid his hand out from under the couch. 

 Hudson immediately put her to his cheek, knowing that Nina would give him a kiss and in return he would put her back on the floor.

Nina smiled and gave her younger brother a peck on the cheek.

"You're such a good big little brother, Hudson." 

"And you're a good little big sister, Nina."

Hudson put his hand on the floor so Nina could hop off.

"Alright," Nina clapped her hands. "Now you've got to hide."

"You're not going to find me this time!"

"We'll see about that." Nina laughed and turned around with her hands over her eyes.

"1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7... 8... 9... 10! Ready or not, here I come!" Nina followed the sound of laughter to find her brother.

gt one shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara