Merry Christmas Faulkersons! (Part 1)

Helloooo!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year po sa inyong lahat! 🎄🎄🎄
Pasensya na po it took me a while. I was working through Christmas and will do the same for New Year's plus the season's activities. Sobrang busy lang po talaga.
So we're down to the last three chapters of this book before I can mark it as completed. But like I always say, we will go to Moments then. I don't have any plans of abandoning any of my books. I still find joy in writing them so I will continue. I find it as a calming balm to my heart. 😊❤️
Credits to a friend ashleykristen in IG for the beautiful picture.
So let's peep in at the Mendoza-Faulkersons and see how they spend their Christmas. I hope you enjoy this 🎄❤️
FICTION.
Disclaimer: Fully and all disclaimed.
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

*******ALDUBPARIN****************

Richard 38
Maine 35
Thirdy 11
Theo 9
Aycee 7
Sebby 4
Sieggy 4
Charmaine 1 year and 9 months old
                        🎄🎄🎄🎄
"Christmas magic is silent, you don't hear it.. you feel it, you know it, you believe it."- anonymous

December 2030

December has always been hectic for the Mendoza-Faulkerson household. Richard has always been enthusiastic about christmas decorations and his house shows it.

R: *sitting in their garden swing* Ma, okay na ba yung decors natin? May kulang pa ba?

M: Daddy, we have three christmas trees to decorate, we have sixteen big parols all hanging, and the whole house including the roof are decorated and all lit up. Okay na okay na. Any more of that at bibili na ko ng shares of stocks sa Meralco para ma-offset yung electric bill natin.

R: I just want the kids to be happy and enjoy the holidays.

M: The kids are happy Daddy, very happy. You know how they are during the holidays. The short trip to Hongkong on the 26th and they are already excited about it. I do like traveling during Christmas pero ngayon palang parang napa-praning na ko. I'm always afraid that we will forget one of them every time we travel with small kids.

R: *chuckles* Kakapanood mo kasi ng Home Alone yan. *laughs* We won't lose the kids because you are always meticulous with them. Maka head count ka iba eh. Pati ako kasama.

M: Well, I just need to make sure. Sa likot ng mga bata we could easily overlook one.

Aycee: *runs to R* Daddy our house is beautiful! *looking at all the twinkling christmas lights that surrounds their home*

R: *smiles, stands up and lifts Aycee in his arms* Can you see the roof?

Aycee: Yes Daddy! I can see the stars, it's ganda!

Seb: Me too Daddy, me too! *tries to pull Aycee down wanting to climb up his father's arms*

Aycee: No, no! *clings tighter to R's neck*

R: Hey, hey.. no fighting. You'll all have your turns, okay?

Aycee: * pouts* But I got here first! *starts to cry*

M: Athena.. *warning tone in her voice* Don't be selfish. You give your brothers a chance too.

R: Athena, I don't like that attitude. What do we always say? Share. You all get your turns equally. Wag madamot anak, Papa Jesus doesn't like that. And Santa will find out sige ka, you won't get any gifts under the Christmas tree. Stop crying na *wipes her eyes* C'mon I'll give you a spin. Then it will be Seb, Sieg and baby Chuchay's turn after.