It Started with a Road Trip (Part 2)

Hello! A rainy start of the week. Everyone please take care po. Boost up your vit C.
So here's the second part. This is how Thirdy came to be 😌😉🥰
Credits due to jasac0373 and to pinterest for the pics. Thank you ate Jules. Thank you for letting be borrow. 😊❤️
FICTION.
Disclaimer: All and fully disclaimed.
Hope you enjoy this too 😊❤️💚

Happy #ALDUB50thMonthsary fam! Hugs to everyone! 💚💚💚

⚠️[Warning!! SPG entries ahead. If you are below 16, please skip this. If your sensibilities are offended by these types, please do not read. Thank you.]

*******ALDUBPARIN****************

~~Thursday Morning~~

Rolling over, RJ buried his face gently against Maine's neck, putting an arm around her and pulling her close. He was always amazed by how well her body fit against his and he smiled softly against her skin. He took a deep breath, taking in the faint smell of her shampoo still clinging to her hair. It was floral, though he wouldn't have been able to say what kind of flower if his life had depended on it.

He let his hand rub her stomach gently. It was ridiculous how even the slightest bit of contact could make his breath catch in his throat. Her skin was smooth and warm. It was difficult to resist the urge to slide the rest of his hand across her lithe body. If he allowed himself that, they will not get out of this room until after they're well over their senior citizen stages.

She began to shift against him and rolled over enough so that she was facing him, his hand falling off of her arm in the process and going to lay on the small of her back instead. He could feel her breath on his face.

R: *kissing her forehead and whispered* Good morning..

M: Good morning.. *sleep still clinging to her voice* What time is it? *barely opening her eyes*

R: It's eleven in the morning *checking his watch that's sitting on the bedside table*

M: I don't wanna get up.. *snuggling into her husband's chest*

R: Eh di wag. We can stay in bed all day if you want. *drawing her even closer to him with his arm* We don't have eb today, naka tape na and naka leave tayo bukas. We don't need to go back til tomorrow night. Dito lang tayo.

M: *smiles* Hmm.. I'm craving for something..

R: Ano yun? Pa room service natin.

M: It's already here *her hands ghosting over his crotch, giving him a naughty smile*

R: Nicomaine! *chuckles and kisses M* It's all yours for the taking Mahal. But this *cups her down below* is all mine! *grabs her leg and hitches it across his hip and started kissing her*

The couple spent the rest of the day just lazying around in their villa. They had their lunch at the lanai and swam for a bit in the mini private pool that's attached to their villa. They had their couple's massages late afternoon. Took a quick nap after, woke up around 8pm, had their dinner via room service again and took a short walk along the walk paths, wearing gray sweaters and caps. They steered away from the common paths infront and aimed for the ones at the back which led them back to their own villa.

Invigorated by the fresh air brought about by the brisk walk, sleep hadn't really been on either of their minds. Kisses had turned to touches which in turn became an intricate art of carefully removing one another's clothes. His hands explored her body like it was a strange new land. Married to this incredible woman for almost a year, their love-making still hasn't waned a single bit, it even increased if he may say so himself, passionate and vigorous. Both has voracious appetites only for each other. They fit together perfectly, moving in unison, each sensation better than the next. It wasn't the sort of sex that would be easily forgotten or ignored the next day. It was one of those moments where they communicated wordlessly, letting their passion lead them, their bodies performing a loving and unique dance for one another. Richard had never heard someone moan his name so beautifully everytime. He was curled up beside her, his body still sweaty and he could see her chest rising and falling in heavy pants. His fingers traced along the bare skin of her back, smiling at the soft almost purr-like noise that escaped her in response. She pushed back slightly more against his body. She fits perfectly in his arms. Leaning down, he placed a kiss against her shoulder. She hummed out a soft sigh, turning her head just slightly in his direction.