Isang Dekada (Part 2)

Here's part two. I really hope you like this one too 😊❤️
FICTION.
Disclaimer: Fully and all disclaimed.
credits due to pinterest for the vision board. Thank you. 😊❤️

Dito parin 💚💚

*******ALDUBPARIN****************

The ceremony began at 4pm. They wanted it just before sunset. Instead of the traditional walk of the bride with the groom waiting at the altar, they decided to walk up together, as equals and partners for life. Thirdy started it off as the eight year old walked first clutching their family bible in his hands. Six year old Theo came next with the family rosary. The two older boys were wearing mirror outfits of their father's in reverse colors. Then came their two year old twins running, with Seiggy being the ring bearer almost tripping on his feet and a crying Sebby refusing to walk without his Mama and Dada and are pulling their hands to go with him. It took a lot of kisses and hugs from Mama and  Dada and his Ate Aycee whom he adores, to make him stop crying and finally walk the linen carpet holding the small pillow where Richard's surprise for Maine is nestled.

RJ held this a secret for two months

RJ held this a secret for two months. He had a diamond and precious stones tennis bracelet specially commissioned from Cartier for their tenth anniversary. His gift to her. It has seven precious stones all lined up together in the middle with diamonds making up the rest of the band. The seven precious stones were their birth stones: Garnet for RJ's January, Aquamarine for Maine's March, Opal for Thirdy's October, Ruby for Theo's July, Turquoise for Aycee's December, and two more Garnets for Sieggy and Sebby's January birthdates. Maine's wedding bouquet were also an exquisite amalgam of all their birthmonth's flowers. January's Carnations, March's Daffodil, October's Marigolds, July's Larkspurs, and December's Narcissus. The idea of the bouquet actually was conceptualize by Maine herself, she wanted something to represent and celebrate them as a family. And that's where RJ got the idea of a "Mother" bracelet as a gift to mark their tenth year.

Then it was their princess' turn for the aisle and she did not disappoint. Flawless and beautiful at four years old, her long hair pulled back by a simple wide head band. Her dress was of the blue and green shades of the theme, designed by her mother especially for her. She was holding a specially decorated pail full of petals and leaves from the same types of flowers as her mother's bouquet. Maine also had a small flower wand of the same flowers made for Aycee. Their little girl was every inch a princess.