Eight At Home (Part 3)

Hello! Inabot na tayo ng Monday 😂
But here you go, the final part. I hope you still like it ❤️
ctto to pinterest for the picture. Thank you 😊❤️
FICTION.
Disclaimer: All and fully disclaimed.
Dito parin 💚💚

*******ALDUBPARIN****************

~~At the Mall~~

M: Okay guys before we get out of the van, listen up please. I know you've heard this every time we go out but I will be remiss if I didn't remind you again. When we go to the shops, please stay close to each other. Don't go wandering suddenly by yourself. If you want to see something, please tell me, Daddy, Ate Ninay or Ate Josie. Siegfried, Sebastian and Chuchay, do not talk to strangers, if someone gets near you immediately run to me or Daddy. God forbid that you get lost, go to the security guard. We will find you. Or call me or Dad, you all have your cellphones. Some people may come up to us and say hi, some of them may ask to take pictures, just smile and be polite. Be nice. Okay?

Kids: Yes Mom.. okay Mommy.

So the trek of the eight Faulkersons plus the two nannies and the driver started at the parking area the mall. First stop that they did was to the bookstore to get school supplies. Maine took out her lists and gave each child a basket.

M: Okay, everybody follow me. We're geting notebooks, padpapers, ballpens, pencils, and other stuff you need. Daddy, keep Chuchay close please. Ninay and Ate Josie yung kambal po please.

People inside the bookstore recognized them immediately and smiled at them. As expected, some people came to say hello and have pictures taken with them which delayed them but graciously allowed.

Sieg: *pulling his dad's hand* Daddy let's gooo..

R: Wait lang po Sieggy sandali. *turns to some fans* pasensya na po, naiinip na po ang anak ko.

M: Pasensya na po talaga, we're getting school stuff po kasi for the kids. Alam nyo naman po mga bata di mapirmi sa isang lugar.

Seb: *pulling his mom's hand* Mommyy..

M: Yes Seb, coming.

So they continued their school supplies shopping, lining up at the counter with a total of ten full baskets of school supplies. Next was shoe shopping. They had to go to 4 different shoe shops as the older kids have certain preferences and brands for their shoes. They ended up getting two pairs of school shoes for each child plus PE shoes, then bags and lunch kits, then to the clothes shops for new underwears, undershirts, face towels and socks. Charmaine saw the mini kiddie rides and was quite insistent to ride them all. So they had to wait for the baby of the family to have her fill before they can resume their shopping.

Charmaine: Daddy look train! *pulling her Dad's hand towards the kiddie rides* Mommy train! *grabbing M's hand too*

R: Uh oh.. Nakita din pala. Iniiwas ko nga eh *laughs*

M: Hay sus *sighs* Sige na let her ride. Mag tantrum lang yan pag di pinagbigyan.

Charmaine: Train Daddy! *runs to the train ride with her Dad quickly chasing after her*

R: Charmaine Mary Rose! Don't run! I will not let you ride that train if you do that again. Do you understand me?

M: Baby, don't run like that kasi you might get lost and we can't find you. Mommy will cry if you get lost, do you want Mommy to cry?

C: No Mommy.. *hugs M*

M: Then don't run. Always hold Daddy's hand. Okay? Sige na let's ride that train. Then I'll let you go to that Bouncy Castle after and you can play in the ballpool. You like that?