Aldrich and Stacy

Hello again! Sorry po it took a bit of time yet again. Nag sleeping pills yata mga muses ko antagal magsi-gising! Either that or they already took off for the year long vacation. 😂
Pagdamutan nyo na po at meron din ako nagising kahit isa. Nilayasan nga lang ako ulit pagtapos. 😂
Needless to say, miss na miss ko na tong dalawang tukmol na to. Balik na kayo huy, wag na kayong aalis ulit ha 😭❤️
Fiction ha. Wag makulit. 😆
ctto to gma kapuso artistambayan for all the clips and caps. Thank you for letting us borrow. 😊❤️

******ALDUBPARIN****************

Feb 28 During the FB live for Daddy's Gurl at Kapuso Artistambayan:

R: *waving goodbye to the camera and accidentally hitting the back of M's head with his elbow*

M: Aray Dad! *pouts at R*

R: Sorry! Sorry Ma! *looks panic-stricken*

M: Aray ha! *pouts some more then smirks*

R: Sorry sorry.. *as he stretches his right arm to soothe the back of her head, almost running his palm on her back and putting his arm around her before realizing they're oncam*

 *as he stretches his right arm to soothe the back of her head, almost running his palm on her back and putting his arm around her before realizing they're oncam*

M: *smiles her secret smile but tries to mask it by sipping on her Starbucks coffee cup*

DG cast: Don't forget to watch Daddy's Gurl! Bye!

R: *Immediately jumps from his chair as soon as he sees the cams stop rolling, then kneels in front of M and holding her head* Oh my gahd! Sorry Ma sorry! Masakit na masakit ba? Sorry sometimes I don't know my own strength. Gusto mo dalhin na kita sa ER ha? Lika na buhat na kita sa car! Or gusto mo ambulance nalang? Wait lang, Mama Ten tumawag ka ambulansya! Dadalhin natin sa ospital si Meng! Dali!

M: Daddy huy! OKay ka lang?! OA ka naman!

R: But you got hurt, I hurt you! Di ko man sinasadya but you still got hurt! Pa check natin sa duktor baka may concussion ka na or bukol.

M: Daddy shhh kalma na please, kalma lang. *holds both her hands on R's face* I'm fine. Really I'm fine. Konting dagil lang yun. Jino-joke time lang kita. Nothing to worry about.