Sa Tamang Panahon

a/n:
Hello everyone! Sorry got so busy with so much work this last week combined with me getting sick too. I was hoping to put one out for the KS wedding anniversary sana last tuesday pero di talaga kinaya. I'm hoping to put that one in before the weekend is up. 🙏🏼☺️
So anyway, this is going out first in honor of our:
#ALDUBTamangPanahonYear4‬
#‪ALDUB223rdWeeksary‬
223 Weeks Na Tayo

FICTION.
Disclaimer: All and fully disclaimed.
credits due to owner of the Philippine Arena picture. Thank you ❤️

Dito parin 💚💚

*******ALDUBPARIN****************

Oct 24, 2019

Maine had gone home to Bulacan today. She has a shooting day tomorrow with Bossing in nearby Malolos so she decided to come home. But tonight, she has this niggling feeling that she should be somewhere, she feels restless. She decided to borrow Nanay's white BMW and drove away. She didn't really know where she was going. She thought she would just do a quick stop at her Mcdonald's in Sta. Clara Bypass and grab a burger. But she continued driving and found herself at a familiar thoroughfare that she once took four years ago.

Her heart skipped a beat, suddenly there's this sudden unexplainable feeling of yearning as she took a turn for that road.

~~~

Richard has just wrapped up his taping for his teleserye in QC. But tonight, he feels odd. He thought he was feeling tired, all ready to go home. But somehow he was feeling restless, like itching to go somewhere but doesn't know where. He decided to go for a quick drive for some fresh air.

He didn't really know where he's going, he only noticed the direction he's taking when he was entering North Luzon Expressway. Maybe he could drive all the way to Subic and check into one of the hotels in there. He didn't have to go back until after lunch tomorrow for his taping anyway.

The sudden stop of the vehicle in front of him jarred his wayward thoughts. He checked his mirrors, and signaled to the right to temporarily switch lanes. Two six wheeler trucks were in his previous lane. And alas, because his attention got distracted by said trucks, it was too late to notice that he was going into the right most lane, he was heading for the Bocaue exit.

His heart skipped a beat, suddenly there's this sudden unexplainable feeling of yearning as he turned for that road.

It is the way to the Philippine Arena.

He stopped his car right in front of the white metal barriers in front of the huge edifice. He barely noticed a white car parked not too far from where he stopped.

He sat there with the engine running, just staring in front. What in heaven's name made him drive here tonight of all places? Of all the the days? Myriad of thoughts and memories came rushing through.. of her. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Maybe it's true, as he stepped out of his SUV, what he really needed was some fresh air.

Maine knew that once she turned that road she knew she had to go here. She was just standing by the white metal barrier. Of all the places and why today of all days, she mused. Her mind is flooded with confusing thoughts and memories.. of him. Maybe the quietness surrounding her is what she needed to clear her mind.

"Maine?" He noticed the slim woman in a sleeveless shirt, cut off jeans and runners standing right at barrier.

"RJ?"  She quickly whirled around at the very sound of that voice.

"RJ!"

"Maine! What are you doing here?!"

"Taga dito kaya ako!"