Harana

Hello! This was initially meant for Moments as I was aiming for a shortie. But as usual, my characters refuses to let me control them and went ahead and ran away with it so here they are telling their own story 😊
Credits to Pascal Campion Art for the insipration. 😊❤️
FICTION.
Disclaimer: All and fully disclaimed.
Hope you like this too! ☺️

*******ALDUBPARIN****************

Capili-Mendoza Residence
Sta. Maria, Bulacan
Friday early evening

Nanay: *knocking on M's room* Meng, Meng! Bumangon ka nga diyan! Menggay!

Coleen: Menggay, *kicks M's foot*  si nanay yata yung nakatok.

M: Ha? *removes headset*

ND: Meng! Coleen! Buksan nyo nga tong pinto! Bakit ba naka lock to?

M: Nay! *opens door* bakit po?

ND: Dumungaw ka dali.

M: Dumungaw? Saan?

ND: Ano ba at tatanga tanga ka? Hindi mo ba naririnig sa may bintana? Dumungaw ka!

C: *snickers* Pano ba naman may maririnig eh naka earphones yan kanina tapos ngayon tinataranta nyo pa.

ND: *pinches C's leg* Daming sinabi di ka naman kasali!

M: Ano ba kasi yung nasa labas? *walks to the window, peeps through the curtains, and what she saw made her break into a huge grin* Ay sus! *giving a wide smile as she looks back at ND*

ND: *walking towards the window and smiles at M* Ano sabi ko sayo di ba dumungaw ka?

C: Mas maigi kaya dun sa terrace di ba mas kitang kita sa labas? *snickers*

M: *giggles and throws a pillow at her sister and runs outside to the hallway towards the sliding doors that leads to their second floor balcony*

There outside on the ground level of their house, right in their garden just inside their tall gates, stands her Richard, holding a guitar and serenading her.

Richard is by no means a guitar player, but he made arrangements to learn five special songs for this special night. He started with Ngiti, followed it with Sa'yo, next would be Buko, fourth would be Ikaw, then capping it off with Itanong mo sa Akin, all in guitar acoustic versions. He has two back up guitar players with him too. Ely Buendia from Eraserheads and Ira Cruz from Rivermaya especially and personally commissioned by him for tonight.

M: *tears running down her face* Para kang tanga! *shouting at R* Nakakainis! *laughing and crying at the same time*

R: *grins and wipes the sweat from his forehead with his open palm* Halika dito.. *beckons her to come down*

M: *nods, almost flying downstairs towards their front door where most of her family members including her tatay are already waiting for her to go down, her nephew Matti laughing and pointing at 'To Awjee'* Nakakainis ka talaga! *leaping into R's arms, crying*

R: *grins* Ayaw mo?

M: *hugs R tighter and started kissing him fervently*

R: Mahal na mahal na mahal kita.. *tears now also running from his smiling eyes*

M: I love you so much.. *whispers into R's lips and started kissing him again*

R: *grins and starts quoting from the Easy A movie that M did a dubsmash a long time ago* Whatever happened to chivalry? Does it only exist in 80's movies? I want John Cusack holding a boombox outside my window..