It rained that Day (Part 2)

Hello! Realidad eating me up again. Sorry it took me a while. And this particular snippet I found harder to do than most, bakit? Ang hirap po magsulat ng spg! 😂But it was fun to write though it took me ages. So suffice to say, part two has quite a bit of spg in it. I found inspiration actually last tuesday night when I was driving to work and the radio played one of my favorite song "Laughter in the rain" and I immediately thought of our two favorite pluviophiles. I initially thought of writing a family snippet then Alden's igs post "back to basics" made me want to go back to basics too where there were still only the two of them. 💑💏
Credits to pinterest for the pic. Thank you for letting me borrow. 😊❤️
FICTION.
Disclaimer: Fully and well disclaimed.
I do hope you still enjoy it! ☺️ #ALDUBxADN208thWeeksary

[⚠️Warning!! SPG entries ahead. If you are below 18, please skip this. If your sensibilities are offended by these types, please do not read. Thank you.]

*******ALDUBPARIN****************
~part two~

As soon as they got in the car, Maine squeezed herself between the seats to grab her go bag sitting on the floor at the backseat of the car. As she groped for her bag rummaging for face towels and extra shirts for them to dry up and change, Richard gripped the steering wheel tightly so he wouldn't run his hands all over that delicious backside that was directly in his line of vision.

She sat back on her leg, one arm on the back of his seat, and gave him 'the look'. The one that told him she knew what he was doing - or rather what's he's trying not to do. Richard didn't think she was aware of how ineffective that look was at stopping him. Or maybe she was.

M: My eyes are up here hotshot, not down on my shirt and definitely not on my ass.. *rolling her eyes at him*

R: Love, pag ganyan naman kababa yang neckline mo mag suot ka ng sando please. It's too distracting.

M: *narrowing her eyes slightly* Tayong dalawa lang naman ah. And this top is designed to show cleavage. Pangit naman pag may sando. Ayaw mo ba?

R: On the contrary Mahal, gustong gusto ko. Gustong gusto! *groans and closes his eyes as he felt his blood run south* Hay jusko.. *groans*

M: Love?

R: *keeping his eyes closed and head bent down on the steering wheel* Magbihis ka na please. Magpunas ka na dali baka sipunin ka. Tell me pag tapos ka na so I can open my eyes.

M: *laughs* Para kang tanga. Nakita mo na lahat yan di ba? Repeatedly.

R: Mahal ko, please don't tempt me.

M: *laughs again* Sige pero bihisan din kita. Open your eyes..

R: *opens his own eyes only to find her clad in only her bra and shorts* Love naman! *shuts his eyes again and tries to open the car door*

M: Huy san ka punta?!

R: Sa labas!

M: Ano ka ba?! Malamig sa labas!

R: Exactly!

M: *tilted her head slightly and gave him a small seductive smile* Love dito ka lang, gusto ko ng yakap.. *she hooked a finger on the neck of his shirt pulling him towards her*

R: Hay mahal ko, bakit ang rupok ko pagdating sayo..

He went willingly, a smile playing on his lips, and his other hand cupped the back of her neck urgently as he closed the distance and started to kiss her. She leaned in closer, deepening the kiss in a frenzied way, which usually led them on the bed, or up against her bedroom door, especially whenever they hadn't been able to spend some personal time together because of work.