Isang Dekada (Part 1)

Hellooo! Finally done with this! Huli man daw at magaling, huli pa din. 😂
This was suppose to be for the KS wedding anniversary last October. Let's travel again to future and take a look at how they celebrated their ten years of being together ❤️
FICTION.
Disclaimer: Fully and all disclaimed.
credits due to pinterest for the vision board. Thank you 😊❤️

Dito parin 💚💚

*******ALDUBPARIN****************

Richard 36
Maine 33
Thirdy 8 1/2
Theo 6 1/2
Aycee 4
Sieg 2
Seb 2

~Pamalican Island, Amanpulo~
~March 2028~

The private plane touched down on the runway at 14:00, ten minutes earlier than scheduled. As they taxied along the airstrip, the two year old newly awoke Siegfried began to squirm in his father's arms. His twin brother Sebastian was still fast asleep in his mother's lap. Maine had breastfed Sebastian just before the take off to settle him down. Sebby has always been fussy during take offs whenever they fly, and Maine had learned since having their firstborn Thirdy, that all her babies settle better during flights if she breastfeeds them just before take off. Richard on the hand, just made sure that Sieggy's pacifier is right where it's suppose to be. Their four year old little girl Aycee was also fast asleep in yaya Ninay's arms. Their two older boys, Thirdy and Theo were awake the entire 70-minute private flight from the Amanpulo Lounge hangar at Manila airport all the way to Pamalican Island.

RJ: *Sieggy still in his arms, leans over his wife, gently trying to wake Sebby up* Seb wake up na anak..

Seb: Noo.. *rubbed his eyes and burrowed more into his mother's armpit*

M: Hayaan mo na Dad, kargahin nalang.

R: Ma, Mabigat yan. Ako na mamya. Kunin mo na lang tong si Sieggy at gising na to he can walk, and I'll carry Seb. Pagising mo na din si Aycee.

M: Just until we get out of the plane Dad, then we can let Seb sleep in his stroller. Si Aycee nalang siguro kargahin mo, I don't think she's gonna wake up either.

It turned out that Aycee woke up just in time to deplane and it was Sieggy who refuses to be put down. So Sebby ended up in the stroller still asleep, Sieggy in RJ's arms, Aycee clinging to Maine's hand with Theo and Thirdy walking ahead of them carrying their small backpacks. All their kids are used to travelling be it via ships, planes, trains or automobiles.

The check-in went smoothly; they were brought to their villa by buggies that met them at the airstrip. They have a four bedroom villa for tonight. Tomorrow, the couple will stay at a more secluded suite for two. But tonight they will stay with their kids at the Palawan Villa. They actually had over half of the island reserved for the Mendoza-Faulkerson party. Other family members and some choice guests will be flying in later and early tomorrow for this special occasion as well.

For tomorrow they will celebrate Richard and Maine's tenth wedding anniversary with a renewal of vows by the beach. RJ had promised Maine a beach wedding a long time ago but never actually got around to fulfilling it until now. Everytime he plans on it, their babies kept interfering. Maine fell pregnant with their firstborn son Thirdy just before their first wedding anniversary. Their second son Theo was conceived just when Thirdy turned a year old. Then their princess Athena Celestine came a year and half later. And just when Maine finally agreed to having a fourth baby because she wanted just one more baby girl to even up the pairing of her first three, the heavens showed its sense of humor and gifted them with identical twin boys instead, Siegfried and Sebastian. So there they are, ten years and five kids after, finally going through with RJ's promise of a beach wedding from years ago.

Later that evening, RJ and Meng decided to walk the pristine beach. Even though they have beach houses of their own in Batangas and Bataan, it still feels different walking these shores. The last time they were here was for a quick three day get-away back in 2023 for her 28th birthday.
This place holds special memories as they also had their honeymoon here in 2018.