Chuchay and Tita J

Happy Fri-yay! 😘😘
Napagkatuwaan lang po 😂
Snippets is approaching 100 chapters, so what's gonna happen when it reaches 100? Read on below.
Credits due to Pinterest for the header pic. Thank you 😊❤️
By the way, shameless plugging po:
I also have a new book "Five Days"
I'm trying for a bit of angst, let's see kung kaya ko 😆 It's going to be a short book, maybe 7-8 chaps lang. Here's the link:
https://my.w.tt/inwjC5CYC1
I hope you also like it. ☺️
Fiction.
Disclaimer: Fully and all disclaimed.

*******ALDUBPARIN****************

Chuchay: Hi Tita Jax!  How are you po?

TJ: Hello pretty Chuchay! I'm ok po, and you?

Chuchay: I'm sad.

TJ: Oh why?

Chuchay: Is it true you are finishing Snippets soon?

TJ: Yes.

Chuchay: *pouts* No more stories of me, my Ate and Kuyas, and my Mommy and Daddy? *gets teary-eyed*

TJ: Oh not at all my dearest! Don't cry please..

Chuchay: But you said.. you said.. *cries*

TJ: Come here and sit on Tita's lap.. *grunts* ambigat mo na ha. Gusto ko na yata maniwala sa tatay mo na may fertilizer pinapakain sayo ng nanay mo eh.

Chuchay: Are you saying something Tita?

TJ: No sweetie don't mind me, Tita's just spouting nonsense. Anyway, what I want to say is that yes, I am closing Snippets soon. You see it's nearing 100 chapters soon and I want to cap it at 100. However, remember I still have another book named Moments? Your story, your Kuyas and your Ate, and your Mommy and Daddy will continue in Moments. I will revamp that book. It will be like a book II of Snippets, except that the title is Moments. Do you understand me?

Chuchay: I think so. But I'm not in Moments.

TJ: *thinks* Oo nga no? I'm sorry about that. I promise that the first update after I revamp Moments will be about you. Okay ba yun?

Chuchay: Really?

TJ: Really. I promise.

Chuchay: Yaaaay! I can still tell my stories! I have lots to tell about my dolls, my toys, my school, my friends, lots and lots! My big kuya Thirdy always gives me the biggest chocolate cake and kuya Theo brings me candies, shh don't tell Mommy..

TJ: Wag sana to makita ng nanay mo *laughs*

Chuchay: And my kuya Sebby and kuya Sieggy lets me play with their computer and my ate Aycee lets me play with her barbie dolls and her cellphone. I love all my kuyas and ate! *claps*

TJ: How about your mommy and daddy?

Chuchay: I like it when my Daddy carries me on his shoulders, I can see the birds! *claps* and I like it when my Mommy sings when I feel sleepy, and she hugs me until I fall asleep and Mommy always smells nice, she lets me use her perfume. Daddy too always smells nice, but he has boy perfume. I like mommy's perfume. And I always sleep in the big bed. And Daddy tickles my feet to wake me up for school *laughs* I love my Monmy and Daddy! *grins* so please Tita Jax? Let me tell more of my stories?

TJ: As much and as long as you want Chuchay. *hugs C* Now off to bed now and go to sleep. Your mommy will be coming in any second now.

M: *opens door* Chuchay? Who are you talking to?

Chuchay: No one Mommy, I'm reading my book.

M: Ahh.. sleep now my baby love, you have school tomorrow.

R: *peeps through the door* Tulog na Ma?

Chuchay: Daddy! *jumps up from bed*

R: *hugs C* Why are you still awake? Tulog ka na, you still have school.

Chuchay: I'm reading my book.

R: Ahh okay, pero now sleeping time na ha.

Chuchay: Can I sleep in the big bed Daddy?

R: Again? You sleep in our room more often than here in your room eh.

Chuchay: Please Daddy? *hugs R*

M: *laughs* Rupok kaya ni Daddy mo sa ganyan anak, *looks at R*

R: Gatong pa more Mommy.. fine. Piggyback ride ka ni Daddy.

Chuchay: Yaaay! I love you Daddy.. *kisses R's cheeks*

M: *fake pouts* Daddy lang?

Chuchay: I love you Mommy.. *kisses M's cheeks*

M: Love you too Chuchay ko.. *kisses C back* Let's go na. I'll hold your doll.

R: Let's go! *lifts C on his back* Yikes ambigat! *laughing as they went out the door*

M: *turns off the light switch near the door and whispers to the darkened room* Thank you.. *smiles as she closes the door*

<fin>

*******ALDUBPARIN****************
Non-proofread.
Non-beta'ed.
FICTION.
Disclaimer: Fully and all disclaimed.
Thank you for reading. 😊❤️