Eight At Home (Part 1)

Hello! How is everyone? Hope everyone is doing good. ❤️
This nugget started last week. It was originally a one chapter snippet only but as usual, the characters wouldn't allow me and each wanted to have their own say, little Miss Charmaine included. 😊
So this would be a three chapter part. A far jump into the future. And little Miss Charmaine would like to say Hello! 👧🏻
I think this is her "debut" chapter with speaking parts 😂 I hope you like it.
ctto to pinterest for the pic. Thank you 😊
FICTION.
Disclaimer: All and fully disclaimed.

Blessed Sunday to all 🙏🏼❤️
Dito pa din 💚💚

*******ALDUBPARIN****************
Year 2034:

Richard 42
Maine 39
Thirdy 15
Theo 13
Aycee 11
Seb 8
Sieg 8
Charmaine 5

~~Breakfast Nook 7am~~

Richard and Maine were seated across each other at their breakfast nook. Their nook is a big circular dining booth placed just beside the working kitchen facing their gardens. It has easily become one of the favorite spots in their house that their kids hang out in, coming after the den and the master's bedroom. Even with teenagers in the house they still like to lounge around in what the kids generally call the "big bed".

M: *surfing on her macbook through online shopping websites, jotting down notes on her notebook and typing on her phone* Daddy.. *takes eyeglasses off, rubs eyes and turns to R*

R: Hmm.. *peers at M through his eyeglasses, sipping his morning coffee while checking on the monthly reports of their restaurants*

M: Look at these, do you think the boys would like these shoes? For school I mean. I'll check the one for the girls after. Parang every six months bumibili tayo ng school shoes, anlalaki ng paa ng mga anak mo! Same sa clothes ambilis lakihan. I've done the enrollment lists and checks kagabi. You need to signs some of the forms mamaya bigay ko sayo. I got the list of books, we need to get new uniforms too. I thought the ones we got last year will do til next year, susme when I checked kahapon ang iikli na kahit yung school skirt ni Aycee nasa tuhod na. Eh di lalo yung pants ng boys. Yung polo ni Thirdy doesn't fit his shoulders anymore. Nanghihinayang lang ako they still look new. Anyway, I'm doing the list for the school supplies now.

R: *chuckles* Ano ba kasi pinapakain mo sa mga anak mo at ambibilis lumaki. Nilalagyan mo yata ng fertilizer niluluto mo eh. *laughs* Thirdy's taller than you na. Si Theo halos magkasing taas na kayo. Si Aycee balikat mo na and she's only 11. Let's just do what we always do, save their stuff up for your annual garage sale for charity* stands up, approaches M, tipping her chin up and kissing her lips* Are the kids still in bed? Ba't ba kasi ang aga nating bumaba? Balik na tayo ng room. *winks*

M: Daddy ang aga ng harot ah.. *chuckles* Ewan ko kasi sayo bakit ka kasi bumaba din.

R: Mommy naman, alam mo naman namimiss kita kagad pag di kita katabi. *backhugs M, kisses her neck and whispers in her ear* Akyat na tayo lika na.. *starts pulling M slowly while kissing her neck more*

M: Hmm.. *tilts her neck to give R more access* Love.. baka magising na mga bata..

R: Tulog pa mga yun, akyat na tayo.. *turns M to face him and started kissing her, his hands roaming on her front down to her butt, squeezing them*

Siegfried: Good moooorniingg Daddy! Good moooorning Mommy! *runs towards his parents*

Sebastian: *closely following his twin brother* Goood mooorniiiing! Mommy, I'm hungry! What's for breakfast?

R: *stops kissing M and whispers* Naknampatola! Pakagaling ng timing lagi ng mga anak mo Nicomaine!

M: *hastily fixing her dressing robe and then cupping her husband's crotch and whispering back* Takpan mo muna tong pet ko love. Sorry.. mamya nalang tayo ulit. *giggles*