RJ's Blog Post

Hello! How is everyone midweek? I hope you're all doing fine. Did anyone read Nico Bolzico's fb post about his coming baby girl? It's all about laying out the rules for whoever wanted to date his baby girl. Sobrang tawang tawa po ako dun! 😂😂😂
Sabi ko RJ na RJ to ah, hence this was born. Credits to Nico Bolzico's FB post for the idea. Pahiram lang po kuya. Thank you 😁 Credits also to ate Jules jasac0373  for the pic. Thank you ate! 😘😘
Twitter posts are edited via social dummy. Please do not repost.
I hope you have as much fun reading this as I did writing it. Thank you! 😊
FICTION.
Disclaimer: All fully and well disclaimed.
p.s.
yung dates pala ng tweets di ko naayos sorry po 🤦🏽‍♀️ Ignore nyo nalang. It's supposed to be for 07/16/2023.

*******ALDUBPARIN****************

Richard's Blog post: 07/16/2023

Foremost, I would like to apologize to my wife for using her blog. No, I didn't hack this. I know all the passwords of her social media accounts as she does mine. She has complete control on mine. That's what good husbands do. I had been stewing on this for the last twenty four hours since we found out and I couldn't hold it any longer. I need the biggest social media platform I could find in the quickest period of time and short of plastering it on a huge electronic billboard somewhere in Edsa, this is the next best thing I could think of. So to my ever dearest, most beautiful, and sexiest wife Maine who owns this site, pahiram lang Mahal. I love you so much. You and our babies are my life. Pa kiss mamaya ha. Wag ka na magalit please.

Now on to the main topic.

As you may well know, we are currently pregnant with our third baby and we are pleased to announce that we are finally having a baby girl! My wife wanted a baby girl so much since we already have two boys. Lugi daw sya sa amin and walang tagapagmana ng shoes and bags nya. We usually tried to hold off revealing the gender of our kids until they were born but like every single time, we couldn't contain it! Sobrang excited kami! But this time, like a sudden cold shower, I sobered up and realized we are having a daughter, a baby girl. My Princess! And my princess will need protecting. So I've thought long and hard last night, di ako nakatulog dito and I decided it is very important to raise this topic as early as now because there are some dire warnings that must be issued and spoken to the world.

First, in my head, nobody is good enough for my princess. I could be wrong, but nobody will make me change my mind, so therefore I am right. For all my friends with baby boys aged from -2 (not born yet) to 5, I don't care how close we are, you must know that our friendship will expire in 13 years.

Of course being a modern dad and I wanted to be fair, I understand that some boys will want to court my baby girl in the future, so I already put in place a very simple and super fair system that every suitor will have to go through to have a chance to pursue my baby girl (I will call her baby girl even if she is 40 and she gets embarrassed in front of her friends).