Thirdy's Crush

A/N: Hello! Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you are all doing fine, busy with the mad dash for Christmas. Ako naman po ay madaling kausap di naman ako mapili sa gifts, kahit ano tatanggapin ko. Cheret! 😂😂😂
Anyway, we're down to the last four chaps of this book. I'm hoping to devote the last three to Christmas chapters. I just think it's fitting since I started this around Christmas too. But don't fret because I will be continuing in Moments. The gang of eight will still be hanging around for a while. 😊
So here you go, I hope you like this.
credits due to Pinterest and google images for the pictures. Thank you to Michaela Jasmine Modjeh for being Mika's insipration. And to her friend, @Shania01287 thank you. 😊❤️
FICTION.
Disclaimer: All and fully disclaimed.

And yup, still here! 💚🧡
*******ALDUBPARIN****************

Richard 40
Maine 37
Thirdy 13
Theo 11
Aycee 8 1/2
Seb 6
Sieg 6
Chuchay 3

October 2032

~~Friday Night~~

RJ, Maine, Thirdy and Theo are staying at the Clark Marriot tonight. The two boys are competing at their Inter-School Swim Meets being held at the New Clark City Aquatics Center tomorrow Saturday. The remaining four children Aycee, Seb, Sieg and Chuchay are in Bulacan with Maine's parents and are staying the night with Yaya Pe, Mama Virgie and Ninay. They will follow them to the venue on Saturday. The couple brought Ate Josie with them to help out plus their driver Aga. They left Maine's driver Kuya Mio and the kids' driver Eric with the kids in Bulacan.

M: *getting the boys to settle* Time for bed na, maaga pa tayo bukas. Enough of your mobile games. Say your prayers na and go to sleep.

R: Tulog na kayo. We'll be up early. Pahinga na para you'll be fresh and energetic for tomorrow. Are you excited?

Theo: Yes Dad!

Thirdy: It's fine.

M: *smiles* Are you trying to be pa-cool or downplaying it because you're nervous?

Thirdy: Mom! I'm not nervous. I've done it quite a few times na eh. Maybe tomorrow I might get kaba when it's time for my heats, but not now.

Theo: Kuya will be kabado na bukas because andun yung crush nya *chuckles as he avoided a pillow thrown by his kuya*

Thirdy: Shut up Theo! *throws another pillow*

R: *laughing at both his sons antics* Oh ho, now this will be interesting to see. Pretty girl ba?

Thirdy: Dad! *blushing*

M: Ano yang crush crush na yan? You're still babies!

R: Ma, normal lang naman yung crushes sa boys.

M: Stop right there. Crush mo lang din ako nun, crush lang din kita, now look at us, how many kids do we have now aber?

R: *chuckles* Gwapo ko eh, you can't resist me.

M: Hmph! Hambog. You two, don't be like Daddy ha. Now sleep. *hugs both boys*

R: *chuckles again and winks covertly at the two boys* Go to sleep. Good night.. *hugs and kisses the two*

Theo: G'night Dad, g'night Mom.. *hugs both parents*

Thirdy: Don't worry Mom, you are still my number one. Good night po.. *hugs Mom and Dad*

M: *smiles* Thank you baby, I hope I will still hear that even when you find yourself a girlfriend. Pero matagal pa yun, bawal pa.

Thirdy: Yes Mom.. goodnight.