Lock, stock and six smoking barrels (Part 2)

I didn't realized how long this is until I've posted it. May part 3 pa po. 😆
FICTION.
Disclaimer: Fully disclaimed.
Credits to pinterest for the pic. Thank you.
Here you go.. 😊❤️

*******ALDUBPARIN****************

~~Part 2~~

12 Noon came and she was right there when EB started. She didn't bother calling her stylist thinking she had enough clothes in her service van and knew enough to style herself, but alas she totally forgot that all her work related things - clothes and stuff- are in her service van which is currently sitting idle in it's parking spot at home. She used the big family RV because she brought Aycee, Sieggy and Sebby with her to the studios along with Ate Josie and Ninay. She only realized that she has nothing to wear when they arrived at the studio and it was too late to send out for her service van. So she ended up wearing a pair of pants and blouse that she keeps in her locker at the studio for emergencies. Thank heavens for small mercies that they still fit her with her growing baby bump. She still wasn't feeling good and is still feeling queasy and the headache still persisted. But being the trouper she is, it's all smiles and laughter onstage. The show must go on.

1 PM came and Josie whispered to her as she came back into the artist's area of the studio to check on them, that Sebby is running a low-grade fever again. Her and Josie worked on getting some medicine and wetting down Sebby again to lower his temperature while Ninay was taking care of Siegfried and Aycee was taking a nap.

2 PM her cellphone rang. It was a good thing they were still on commercial. It was Thirdy and Theo's school. Maine's heart thudded with trepidation as she answered the call.

M: Hello?

Teacher Ann: Hello? May I speak with Mrs. Faulkerson please?

M: Yes speaking..

Teacher Ann: Mrs. Faulkerson, this is Teacher Ann, Theoden's teacher. I am so sorry to give this news over the phone but your son Theoden had a small accident. He was playing at the monkeybars in the playground when he fell and cut his lip. He was already checked by school doctor and she suggested to bring Theo to the hospital for a complete work up.

M: What?? Oh my God! Is my son ok? Is Theo okay?!

Teacher Ann: The doctor said he seems fine and there doesn't seem to be anything broken but he recommended to have him checked to be on the safe side. Nauntog din po kasi sya when he fell.

M: Oh my God! *getting teary-eyed* my baby!

Teacher Ann: We already called an ambulance Mrs. Faulkerson, so you can go straight to the hospital and meet them there. The school nurse will go with him.

M: Okay, okay *wiping her tears* I will be right there, thank you for calling. *hurriedly hangs up* Miss Jenny! *she starts yelling* I have to go! I have to go! *starts tearing up again*

JDL: Teka teka, anong nangyari bakit ka umiiyak??

M: Ninong Jo! Si Theo daw po naaksidente!

JDL: Ha??

M: His teacher just called me nahulog daw po sa monkey bars sa playground, he cut his lip at nauntog *still crying* I need to go Ninong, they already called an ambulance to bring him to the hospital and I'll meet them there.

JDL: Sige na go, ako na magsasabi sa kanila. Anong maitulong namin?

M: I don't know Ninong *still crying* I need to see my son, he must be very scared by now. *turns to Josie* Ate Josie! Ninay! Let's go! Kelangan natin pumunta ng ospital si Theo naaksidente!

Josie: Jusko! Ano bang nangyayari sa araw na to?? *carrying Seb with her* Ninay! Halika na! Kargahin mo na si Sieggy!

Aycee: Mommy.. * being woken up from the commotion*