Chapter Twenty Seven.

"Girls Can Have Fun Too."

[PAST]

"Come ON! Pleaaase! Guys!"

The shrill whine of Minnie could be heard loud and clear as she pleaded while following closely behind (Y/n) and Violet as they headed down the dirt pathway towards the nearby river.

"We have jobs Minnie.."

"SO?! Guyssss pleaseeee!"

Violet deadpanned as she looked over to her (h/c) haired friend, eyes now begging for some help. Earning a laugh from the female as she smile back at Minnie, who now has her hands clasped together as if she were praying while she continued to beg.

"Come on Vi! What could go wrong?"

Violet abruptly stopped, cause Minerva to run into her back as the blond stared at the other female, who continued to walk. "You're such a traitor!"

She called out, which earned another light laugh from the female and a happy cheer from the redheaded twin and a loud groan from Violet.

"YES! Girls night is officially in session!"

-----------

"A what?"

"A girls night!"

The sun was barely over the horizon when the three girls returned from their journey to the river, bringing home a small bucket full of largely fatted fish.

Minerva wasted no time and trekked off to find Sophie, Brody, and Roby in the greenhouse, where she also continued to rampage in recruiting the females to agree into having a girls night.

"But.. we have things to do.." Brody said nervously, not exactly wanting to do a girls night nor ignore her role in supporting the community. She looked back up at Minerva who had ended up  scoffing loudly with an obvious eyeroll.

"I already talked to the boys. They'll take care of the clean up for tonight, we just have to do clean up tomorrow for them."

Ruby smile, hands resting on her sides as she jutted a hip out.

"I don't see why not, it's been months since we've really had girl time."

"What are you talking about, Violet and Minnie do all the time, if you know what I mean-"

"SOPHIE!"

"What, you can't expect me to be clueless everytime you guys sneak off after dinner or head out to the fishing shed?"

Silence dwelled on the group before Ruby suddenly doubled over, clutching her sides as she howled in laughter. Brody's mouth was wide in surprise as Minerva's face burned brightly for all to see as she glared at her sister, who only smiled innocently before turning to leave the greenhouse.

"Come get me when it starts!" She called over her shoulder as she walked off to who knows where.

Ruby was now kneeling on one leg as she took uneven breathes as she forced herself to calm down from her laughing fit, sighing as she wiped away her tears. Minerva glared at her two friends before storming out to chase after her twin, leaving a pale looking Brody and a wheezing Ruby to finish up their tasks.

Hours later had the sun now fully slipped past the horizon of trees and mountains. The moon being the only source of light outside as the teenage girls gathered around a newly lit fireplace. Minerva and Violet cuddling on one of the smaller couches. While (Y/n) and Ruby shared the other couch, leaving Body in the chair and Sophie sitting on the ground infront of (Y/n). (Y/n) swung her legs up as she threw them over Ruby's legs, allowing her back to rest against the armrest. Ruby didn't bothing to push them off as she lifted her own arms to comfortably rest on the female's legs while she then spoke up.