Chapter Two.

Chapter Two.
"A Flash from the Past"

"Louis!"

A voice?
Where was it coming from? He couldn't see anything as his body floated weightlessly through the darkness that surrounded him like a blanket.

"Louis, wake up!"

"Come on man, get up"

His eyes snapped open as he stared up with squinted eyes and blinked, readjusting to the sun's bright rays that shined through the cotton balls known to mankind as clouds, of which drifted across the vast space of the sky. He groaned as he raised his hands and rubbed the sleep from his eyes before his vision finally focused.

The soft rustle of the leaves from the tree that he was positioned under. The echo of laughter spreaded throughout the large courtyard that laid out before him as he watch people of all ages run around in their boarding school uniforms. Large grins plastered on each of the children's face as they played.

A sudden hand was shown to be hovering in front of his face caused the young boy to jerk back slightly as he was snapped out of his thoughts, glancing up to see the owner of the hand only to see his best friend, Marlon. A soft giggle sounded from his right, when he looked over to see who was there, he could see a female standing over him with a gentle grin gracing her features. Her (H/C) hair flowed from the breeze of the wind that swept through the courtyard, her (E/C) orbs sparkled as they reflected the sunlight that bathed the area around them.
(Y/n).

"We'll be late if you don't hurry up."

Marlon said and stood up, folding his arms across his chest while nudging Louis' leg with his foot. A huff escaped Louis's lips as he swatted his friend's leg away.
"Yeah, yeah, I heard you. Now help me up." With that said, both (Y/n) and Marlon took a hand and pulled Louis to his feet. "You know, sleeping under a tree isn't ideal during class hours, Louis..You always seem to lose track of time when you do.."
The female pointed out, finally speaking as she patted the dirt and dust off of the dark skirt of her school uniform, a grunt of agreement sounded from Marlon as she spoke.

A wide grin appeared on Louis' face as he waved off his friend's worries as they headed towards the building. "Relax! You guys are over reacting!" He comments while stretching his arms, hearing the satisfying pop of his tensed joints. "Ahh..That's better... And you two need to know how to take five, kick back, and enjoy the sun while it lasts-"

"Which is everyday."

"Shut up, Marlon! I'm trying to make a point! Anyways-"

"Well there won't be any point to make if you guys get into detention again." The cheeky voice of (Y/n) could be heard a few feet ahead of the boys before she giggled and ran off.
"Have fun in detention~!"
As if on cue, the bell began to ring loudly throughout the whole private property, signaling that class was starting. The two blinked, turned to look at each other, it was then when it finally clicked that they needed to hurry. Going into full sprints as they called out to the female to wait and cursing silently at her headstart, only to receive a series of the angeletic laughter. The laughter was contagious as Louis soon found himself chuckling along with her while Marlon hissed in frustration as he tried to keep up to avoid getting in trouble.

Louis' laughter settled down while slowing his running to a stop, his brow furrowing up in confusion as wave of Deja Vu struck his mind. The scene before his eyes seemed to fade as the voices and sounds all around his grew distant. He watched as Marlon and (Y/n) continued to get further and further away from his grasp, his racing heartbeat began to pulse loudly within his ears. His breathing grew heavier and heavier each second, he could feel his eyes grow tired as they wanted nothing more than to just close and take him away to wherever his mind desired for him to be. The last thing he could see in colour and light was the (H/C) female stopping and turning around to face him. Her (E/C) eyes shimmered with happiness as she smiled sweetly at him.

"Louis!"

Her voice echoing louding within the now dimmed surroundings that he floated through mindlessly. Louis could feel himself fall back into the familiar void of darkness that encaved his body like a forever lasting blanket.

Yet, he felt warmth coursing through his veins as he finally gave in, allowing his eyes to close as he embraced the darkness.

The only thing within his mind was her sweet, melodic laughter that he never wants to forget.

-------------------------
Edited ✔
-Feb 2019
--------------------

I feel that this chapter is not my best work.. but it was an idea of introducing (Y/N) to the story and showing that they were friends when they were younger and went to school together.

Hope you all like it either way, if you have any ideas. Please let me know!
Thanks!

---------------------

-word count of 910.

-(c) (Y/N) belongs to you.

-(c) Characters, songs and game belong to rightful owners/creators.

-(c) I do not own anything except for this plot line and story. The game itself and plot line belongs to the amazing original creators, Telltale.

-Published on August, 23, 2018.