Chapter Twenty Five.

"Saturday Night Chat with the Walkers"

[CURRENT]

As the sun slowly slipped down the treeline and towards the distant horizon and disapeared, Clementine and the others slowly made their way to where she had remembered the large food supply located at the train station that was located just outside of the safe zone on the map. It wasn't long before the three late teens and the young child had reached the outside premises of the rundown buildings, sneaking along the perimeter before settlingnear the best opening to enter. Walkers groaning and wandering mindlessly through the enclosed entrance of the building.

"So... this is the place?"

Violet finally spoke up in a soft tone, loud enough for the others to hear. Earning a confident nod from Clementine.

"Yeah... that's where the food is. Lot more walkers than last time though."

"We're so gonna die."

"Oh shut up Louis, or else I'll personally feed you to your new friends."

Violet glared at the older male, lifting a hand up to rub her temples due to previous agitation. The male gulped before returning a sceptical glare at the blond. AJ only continued to crouch, raising a confused brow up at Clementine, who just shook her head as to not question their antics.

"Let's... look for a way in.." Clementine finally spoke up, interrupting the two from their previous argumant. She turned her gaze down to the younger one, "AJ, I want you to take a look around and tell us what you see."

AJ nodded firmly as he began to sneek closer to the rock formation separating the group from the walkers. Climbing up it as he peered over the edge.

"I see... the building where the food is..."

"Good, what else do you see?"

"I see a whole lotta monsters...oh, and a large box over there... that's it Clem."

"Come back down, you did good."

The female said, a small smile gracing her lips as she watched AJ climb back down to join her and the others.

"So... what's the plan?"

Louis asked as he tried to quickly peak over the edge of the rock formation to see the layout himself, when he couldn't he finally gave up as she sighed.

Clementine crossed her arms over her chest as she went into deep thought.

"We need to lure the walkers away."

"Right, and...how do we do that?"

Clementine blinked at Violet's comment before peering over her shoulder to stare at the large, eroded crate on the opposite side of the opening from the station.

"That crate.. we could use that, clumb up there... but I don't know how that would get us inside."

Violet to her chances as she stood up, walking quietly and swiftly over to Clementine as she glanced over her shoulder to see more as to what they were dealing with. Before she was going to step away, her eyes widdened as she noticed the bell, nudging the other female, she nodded towards the bell. Clementine responded with her own getting wide as she now noticed the bell herself, once having seen it, she got an idea.

Her and Violet stepped away from the edge and came to settle back down with AJ and Louis.

"I got a plan. One of us can use the bell to attract a lot of monsters over to the crate while the rest of us get inside the building.