Prologue.

Prologue.

[Current]

It was like any other day, sun shining its warm rays across the rotting surface of the apocalyptic world. The group within the school doing their share of work for the day or taking a break from the hectic last few days due to the sudden increase of walkers.

Finally returning from a hunting trip, the older dark males walked through the metal gates with their kill. Once they entered the courtyard of the colony, Aasim and Louis were in a standoff once again. Over the last couple of years, this was a frequent thing that happens between the two. It started off with simple teasing, criticism and bantering, until this time something was spoken, and couldn't be taken back. The words flew out in a frustrated shout from Aasim and directed right at Louis. A statement that was unnervingly clear and would echo throughout Louis' mind.

"What would (Y/N) think?!"

It didn't take long for all the sound in the world to turn off, just as fast as a click of a switch. His heart felt as if it had froze and dropped, when really it was the opposite. Blood pumped angrily through his veins as his clenched fist raised back and swiftly made contact with Aasim's cheek, sending the opposing male down to the ground with a quick thud. The action shocked few of the witnesses that watched the two have their daily banter. But, they all knew this was easily different from all the other times.

It was the first time that either of them had raised a fist and struck.

On occasion, it would result in having one of the two, or both, of the males to storm off in the middle of the argument. Other times it had to be interrupted by a member of the group that had enough of the bickering or if it was believed to be going to far. No one had stepped up this one time since it all had happened to quickly. Since it was the first time in a long time, her name was said.

Aasim's hand flew to the stinging and burning sensation that was quickly building up in his cheek as he stared up at Louis, who now towered over him. His eyes narrow as he glared, only then did he realise with now widening eyes as a pang of guilt struck him due to his harsh words. Just from a few words also, he could clearly see emotions on Louis' face; the rage, pain, and a tint of sorrow.

The male on the ground finally snapped out of his thought process when he saw Louis take step towards him. Aasim felt himself panic as he frantically tried to apologise while in attempt to move away from the approaching opponent,
"No, wait- Louis- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to- it slipped! I-i, Louis!"
Unable to crawl away any more, Aasim stared up at Louis with fear in his eyes.

Before the fight could continued on, a firm hand clamped down onto Louis's shoulder. In the heat of the moment, he almost took a swing at the person due to piling pressure that was building up within himself, that is until he heard the familiar voice that belong to the hand that held him into place, "Louis. That's enough." Marlon said as he stared intensely at his friend, whose gaze never left the other dark male. It felt like long, dreading minutes had passed before Louis shrugged Marlon's hand off his shoulder as he stormed off and out of sight from everybody that now stood in the courtyard. Marlon sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose before holding a hand out to Aasim, who in relief, gladly took it as he was helped up. Before Aasim could say anything, his hand was aggressively tugged as he was pulled harshly towards Marlon. "Say that again, and there will be consequences." Marlon threatened, eyes narrowed before lightly shoving the male back. Aasim got the message loud and clear as he frantically nodded, "Yessir."

After a moments of intense staring, Marlon sighed and looked away from Aasim and towards the small crowd that watched from the sidelines. "Alright guys, move along, nothing to see here." With that, many of the few standing there quickly scurried off to do their own thing as they had been before the fight broke out. Only three of the group's members hadn't moved yet, those being Violet and Clementine with AJ, the two had came out later on to figure out what the ruckus was all about.

When the situation was settled, Clementine stared with a shocked expression as she watched the whole ordeal go down. She kept telling herself that there was no way it could have been Louis who was there, the same Louis to delicately played the Piano when she first met him, she must have mistaken someone else for him.

Unfortunately that wasn't the case, and she knew it.

AJ clung to her side as he stared ahead at Aasim, who awkwardly scratched his neck before hesitantly walking off in the opposite direction of where Louis went. The young male glanced up at Clem with questioning eyes, confused by the whole event, only to have the female shrug her shoulders in response to state she also didn't know what was happening. The older of the two looked next to them to see Violet gazing sympathetically at the ground with a sad gloss in her eyes. Choosing her next words and tone carefully, Clementine spoke softly,

"Who's (Y/N)?"

------------
Hello everyone! So, I just watched JackSepticEye play "The Walking Dead Game; The Final Season, Episode One" along with other youtubers for different outcomes of the choices and characters.

Anyhow, the second I saw Louis, I simply was like; "He's a sweetheart and boyfriend material." And Now here we are. Making fanfiction because I can't find any cause it's to recent. XD

For those reading this, if any of you have any idea's please let me know! Much would be appreciated! ^^

-----------

- Edited ✔

-word count of 960.

-(c) (Y/N) belongs to you.

-(c) Characters, songs and game belong to rightful owners/creators.

-(c) I do not own anything except for this plot line and story. The game itself and plot line belongs to the amazing original creators, Telltale.

-Published on August, 21, 2018.