26K VIEWS?!?!

Excuse my language here, but hoolllyyy Shit! Guys!

It was either at the end of September or early October of 2018 when I had reached 4K. Not for a second did I even begin to imagine ever passing that number by much, let alone over 20K!

The votes. Hell the comments! Ohh my gosh you guys are amazing when it comes to the comments! I love seeing the anticipation from you all, as well as the guesses as to what's going to happen next. Along with suggestions for ideas that could be used within the story. And above all these, all the sweet comments of the story overall, these always makes my day and give me the motivation to continue this for not only myself, but for you guys.

On a side note, I also wanted to thank every one of you who submitted characters to help out with having this story move along rather than have me create over thirty different characters. This makes the writimg so much easier and the continuation of the story to happen much faster.

For those who did submit a character, I'll have a full chapter at the end of the story of which are going to act as the credit sequence to refer and give credit of each character back to its creator.

--------

Things this year have been hectic with graduation and classes along with socializing with my friends and family. And I appreciate and love you all for understanding the current situation as to how tough it is to consistantly be uploading chapter after chapter. I currently have a bit of time off so I've been using that time to plan out future chapters along with the next chapter of which I hope will be ready to be posted some point this week or next week. Unfortunately, no promises can be made.

Thank you all again <3

Have a great day/evening!
Take care!!

~Neo

Published on January 27, 2019