Chapter 36: 🔞Taken Advantage🔞

ابدأ من البداية

She was distracted enough from my kisses that I was able to slip my hand into her bare core. She stopped kissing me as soon as she felt my warm hand caress her stiffened clit.

"L-Like that. M-Mgh~..." She moaned out as I put her clit in between my middle finger and ring finger. I rubbed it in between careful not to be too rough yet. She was already so wet it felt like I was just gliding my hand.

I silenced her eager moans as I kissed her roughly. Her arms hooked around my neck and I plunged my fingers into her without warning. She pulled away as she gave a squeal of surprise.

I curled my fingers a bit as I started thrusting, feeling her hot pussy squeezing me tight. The sounds of my fingers pulling in and out of her made erotic wet sounds making me turned on. I put in three fingers as her face turned red and her eyes closed with pleasure.

"A-Agh!" Mina's moans was echoing through the room and it felt like the whole world could her her moans. I slowed my fingers as she whined in annoyance.

"Y-Y/N please..." She said as she bit her index finger.

"P-Please... make me yours. My body needs you." She pleaded. I didn't even have to ask her to do it. I smiled and did what she wanted. I plunged all four of my fingers in her as she screamed holding onto the sheets.

"I-I! Cumming!" She groaned out as she thrusted her hips as her pussy clamped down on my fingers. I felt her get more wet as my fingers were coated in her slippery juices.

Her heaving chest was rising up and down as beads of sweat covered her forehead. I took off her t-shirt and unclipped her bra hungry for more of her. The sight of her milky white skin was unbelievable.

I yanked off her pants and underwear and she was left bare. She sat up and took off my clothing too and soon we were both naked on this bed.

"Lay down." I said not so demanding. She laid on her back and her hair was on her face messily. I cleared her face from her hair and she looked at me with tired lustful eyes.

I kissed her hickey filled collarbone as I trailed my kisses down to her soft nipples. I put my right hand on one of her buds as I took the other in my mouth.

I looked up at her to see she had thrown her head back. Her buds were quick to harden in my mouth and hands. I licked around them making her squirm with joy.

I traveled down her body slowly while placing small kisses where ever I wanted to. I got to her dripping pussy as her thighs were semi coated with her love juices.

The smell she was emitting was a sweet pungent smell from her aching core. I put her thighs down so her legs touched the bed. I brought both of my hands closer to her pussy as I spread her folds with my thumbs exposing the wet pink flesh craving for my touch.

"You doing okay?" I asked as I traced her folds with my right index finger. She bit her lip looking at me as her face turned red again.

"Y-Y/N~... A-Ah~..." She couldn't even speak words anymore as I smiled at the flustered mess I made. I pressed my lips against her clit as I sucked and swirled my tongue around it.

Mina arched her back as her hand found my head to grip onto. She grabbed a hand full of hair as I kept doing what I was doing. I brought my hand to her entrance as I put two digits in her making her scream my name.

"Y/N! Just like that!" She said as I felt her grinding her pussy against my face. I held her thigh with my left arm pushing her closer to my face as I was eating her out.

"I'm g-gonna c-cum!" She yelled as she finished on my face. The slippery liquid seeping from her pussy again. I sat up as I licked my fingers not wanting to waste any precious juices.

"Fuck the rule with no toys." I said I got up from the bed and rummaged through the cabinet and got out the strapless dildo.

I put the shorter end into me as I moaned and hovered over Mina.

"I-I'm s-sensitive babe." She said quietly with her voice all raspy. I spread her legs open again and she was still dripping wet.

"W-Wait Y-Y/N!" I shoved the whole toy into her as she yelled. I bent forward and picked her up putting her body close to me gently.

She sat on my lap as I looked at her red face peering down at me. Her hands gently rested on my shoulder as I brushed the hair out of her face.

I started moving my hips moving her up and down and it was honestly a work out. I had to help myself and hold onto her ass lifting her up with my arms also.

"I-I'm gonna go—crazy." She said looking up at the ceiling panting. She looked at me and kissed me rough and sloppily as I kept thrusting my hips.

"B-Babe! Ah~!" I stopped thrusting as she squirmed holding me tight. I lifted her off my toy and put her on the bed again.

"Give—me a s-second Y/N." She said huffing. I nodded as I took it slower with her. I held her hand gently until she caught her breath and gave me a small nod.

"C-Can I?" I asked putting the toy at her ass.

"I-I've never had it in...there." She said looking at me unsure.

"It'll be fine. I promise" I said. She held onto my arms as I slowly inserted the toy.

"Agh! Wa-Wait! Y/N!" Mina yelped almost crushing my arm from grabbing it too tight. The whole toy was in her and as it vibrated it felt so centered because she was so much tighter.

"Ah~, shit..." I groaned as I pulled out and thrusted again. Slowly and gently. I made her turn around and her shoulders were pinned to the bed as her hands clinged onto the sheets. Her knees propped her up and I grabbed her arm as I started thrusting.

My other hand held her hip thrusting even harder into her as her moans and screams echoed. Her breaths shorted as I pulled out and shoved the toy into her pussy.

I let go of her hand and put both my hands on her hips. Our skin was slapping as we were both glistening with sweat.

"Ah~! Y/N~! Y-Y/N!" She said and I stopped for a moment to lean down and put her body against mine. My arms wrapped around her body as my right hand went to her left boob and my other arm wrapped around her waist.

"M-Mina~ah~... I-I'm cumming!" I felt the knot finally release as she screamed and fell forward while I caught myself above her.Her harsh breathing making her body go up and down as I took the toy out of myself and her. I put it on the nightstand for me to deal with tomorrow.

I collapsed beside her as we face each other tired out of our minds. I pushed back her hair behind her ear as I brought myself closer to her. I reached for the sheets that would soon need to be washed later.

"I can't feel the lower— half of me." Mina said as she cupped my face pressing our bare bodies together. She pressed our lips together and pulled away to snuggle in my chest.

Tonight was one of the best nights of my life.

A/N
I'm sorry this is long I just idk. ✌🏻