Disappointment

I've an announcement to make. Recently I got know that my stories are being copied and used in other websites. Hell man, they aren't even completed yet people are copying them. Why are you doing this? What are you gaining from it? If you want to write then do something original of yours. You won't get fame for, it may be temporarily you'd be praised for it as no one you actually stolen it but in the long run you're gonna lose your honesty and tainted as a fraud.

I don't know who is actually doing it. But please if you need help in writing, feel free to knock me up I will help you... though I'm not a pro in this field but with my own knowledge I will try to help you. But don't hamper my zone please.

I write not to gain fame or praise, I write because it's my passion and dream... Dude I work my fucking ass off... for hours I type and update as much as I can and it's not an easy task, sitting in front of a fucking laptop on a wood chair for 4 to 5 hours only to update a single chapter... it's like walking on hell fire... then when I see someone is just copying and taking all the credits... it really upset me... I don't know what to say anymore... the more I try to keep faith on humanity, the quicker it's fading away...

Please stop doing this. I rather feel pity for you... no ever you are... I'm sure you'd read this so it's a humble request... don't do this..there is nothing I could do more on it... I can delete all my work and the hell out of here and let you enjoy all the praises...

It's really demotivating and I don't know whether I will continue or not. I'm sorry to all my readers and supporters. But it really just break my heart...

Take care everyone and thank you for all your love and support you all have shown me.