Chapter 8...Happiness finally knocks at my door

Christina's POV

SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!

Where have I lost it? What I'm gonna do now?

It was the last and only memory of my parents. My mom gifted me on my 9th birthday before they lost their lives as a terrible death gulped them down, leaving me in eternal misery.

I've searched wherever but my ill luck didn't let me down this time too. (Note the sarcasm)

Two days backs when I bumped into that Mr.Rich jerk from that moment I couldn't find my bracelet. I must have dropped it then. But I searched every inch of the ground and couldn't find it anywhere.

I won't lie for a moment the thought of him recognising me, rushed in me like a storm. But thanks to Aunt Marie, I could escape.

Two and a half weeks later

"Granny! Granny! I did it, finally!" I dance in joy.

"I'm so proud of you dear. You made such a noticeable success in just a few weeks and see you built the shop a better place now. Owh dear, can't thank you enough." She kisses my forehead.

After I start to work for granny, I feel now that I'm worthy of something and my life isn't some useless shit. The harder I'll work, the more success I seems to achieve.

For the first time in a long time, I feel like finally happiness found my address and is knocking at my door. I happily let it in.

But keeping records of my previous experience I'm feeling this only the death silence before a catastrophe knocks my life upside down and crushes it down to the earth.

To be honest I'm yet not ready for another thunderstorm again.
____________________________________________

I apologise for the shortest chapter😅😅
But soon I will update again.
Stay tuned...😉😂

And please vote and comment❤