Chapter 2...Encountering her

Nicklaus's POV

"Please, sir don't kill me" the fear in his eyes, his body begging mercy, really soothing my inner demons.

"No one, I repeat no one dare to even cross my path" gripping his jaw tight, I say, "and you thought you're capable of double crossing me!"

"Finish him off , then feed him to the dogs" I command my people

"come tu comandi, signore" one of them replies.

After leaving from the basement, I straight enter my room and hop in the shower.
An icy cold shower; that is the only thing I need now. As the drops of water hit my body I feel relax and calm.
Closing the shower, I head out.
Currently I'm getting ready for the office.

Being the youngest CEO in today's date is literally a pain in the ass.

"Where to sir?" My driver, Taylor asks

"Office".

I'm checking my emails, with the sudden break, I jerk off.

"What the fuck?!" I shout.

"Forgive me Sir, but a girl appeared out of nowhere"

"Excuse me!" A soft yet angered voice force me to take my window down.

"Owning a car, doesn't make you own the road Mr.!" A girl, who must be around in her 20's, exclaims.

Her brown eyes is flickering with thunders and the soft chestnut hair waving in the rhythm of the wind. And that face...

beautiful, isn't she! My inner voice speaks.

Wait a minute! Since when do I began to state women "beautiful"

"Hello Mr. Richman! I'm talking to you." She waves her hand in front of my face, which brings me back from my thoughts.

I take money out from my wallet and throw it towards her, which makes her almost burst up in rage.

Ignoring her expression, I order Taylor to start the car

Ignoring her expression, I order Taylor to start the car. Because I really don't wanna cause harm to her as I'm really in a happy mood and don't wanna spoil my mood for some random filthy garbage.

Money always shut mouths up you see!

____________________________________________

So what do you think about Nicklaus
There you go another chapter...
Please vote and comment😁