Chapter 17...Who is Nick?

Christina's POV

Suddenly I'm statue at a certain with some additional force, I'm trying to move my leg but they are numb. Being frustrated I open my eyes, when I realize I'm in Mr. Salvator's room. Last night's memories rushes into my mind and I begin to panic. I feel something moving on my lap, looking down I find Mr. Salvator sleeping profoundly on my lap, holding my wrist tightly.

Seeing this scene make me more anxious than before. I try to move but he is holding me place plus  my neck is aching as sleep resting my head on the headboard. I need to leave before he wakes up and sees me here. With great effort I finally release myself from his death grip and carefully place his head over a pillow.

He stirs a little and my heart stops right there, for a moment I thought he woke up. Exhaling a deep breathe I exist from his room. I rush to my room and pant like I've run a marathon. 

My eyes catch the time on the clock and it's freaking 9am. Oh my God! I was suppose to wake up at 5am. What do I do now? I really don't want him to get angry on me again. It's Sunday plus after his condition of last night I don't feel to disturb his sleep. I quickly freshen up and race to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. I'm preparing the pancakes as he has told yesterday, when I hear the ring of the bell at the main door. I open the door and find Alex standing. 

"So you're still alive?" He says surprisingly. 

"What do you mean?" I ask confusingly.

"Nevermind. By the way is that idiot at home? I called him so many times but he never answered." He irking asks.

"Yes, he is in his room sleeping. Owh how stupid of me please come in. I'm making breakfast, would you like some?" I offer.

"Yes sure, that would be great. I would finally get to taste you cooking. And did you say he is still in bed?" 

I nod.

"Strange! He never sleeps so late." Alex mutters in a low voice but enough for me to hear.

What's wrong to sleep, it's 9:30 in the morning. I wanna ask but I stop myself. I shouldn't get curious. Alex excuses himself and goes up to his room. I return to the kitchen. I'm serving the food on the table when Alex and Mr. Salvator come to the dinning hall. 

"Wow, the breakfast is all ready

"Wow, the breakfast is all ready." Alex excitedly exclaims.

Hearing Alex, Mr. Salvator rolls his eyes. I'm trying not to look at him after what happened last night. I'm basically avoiding his presence.  

"Mmmm...Christina this is the best pancakes I'd in years. Buddy try it out, they are amazing." Alex comments, licking his finger. 

"Whatever." Mr. Salvator annoyingly replies.

Hearing Alex's comment did make me smile but it is soon drops hearing Mr. Richie jerk's cold reply. I excuse myself to get them coffee. While making the coffee I remember that Mr. Richie jerk prefer vodka in his coffee. What the man is made of? He consumes way too much alcohol so I just rub a little vodka on the upper side of the mug enough to make him smell it, so that he thinks I did add vodka.

"Thank you sweetie." Alex thanks me for the coffee.

I smile in return. And he also appreciates my coffee. For the first time in two days I feel happy.

"So Christina, tell me is Nick giving you a hard time?"

"Who is Nick?" I ask in confusion.

Listening my response Mr. Salvator almost spilt out his coffee. Alex, however find it much amusing.

" What! You don't know who is Nick! Oh my God I can't believe it

" What! You don't know who is Nick! Oh my God I can't believe it. Nick... Nicklaus Salvator, it's your husband sitting right here." He points towards Mr. Salvator.

My eyes are widen with the realization that I don't know the first name of my husband. I don't know what to say further so I leave the hall being much embrass.

Soon after the breakfast Mr. Salv- I mean Nicklaus leaves with Alex.

Cleaning up the table, I begin my usual works, cleaning the house, doing the laundry, etc.

Now it's time to face my biggest fear, feeding the dogs. Someday I'll definitely die from been bitten by them. Somehow I manage to feed them as they are all chained, therefore I don't have much problem.

I don't face much diffulties in cleaning the house as the modern equipments are present for my help, at least he has been this much considerate.

After cooking the dinner, I've much time left so I decide to watch tv for a while to get rid of my boredom. I really can't tell when my eyes has been veil with the sleep and I black out.

____________________________________________

Short chapter😅
But I'll update soon, promise.❤