Chapter 4...First fight

CHRISTINA'S POV

"MIA!!!" I call her name as I step in the house.

She comes out of her room with a questioning look.

"I need a favor"

"And what is it?" She raises her one eye brow.

"Do you still have that software, you once used to track your bf's car?" I desperately asked.

"What's the matter, will you at least tell me?!"

"I'll but first help me out, please"

Giving me the "what are you upto" look, she brings her laptop and starts her work.

The result almost popped Mia's eyes out. The car is being parked at the Salvator Enterprise Holdings Inc.

"Chris... this company is the largest company in the country and one of the top company in the entire world" She informs me.
Well I don't care.
I head out the, noting down the address. It's already 5 pm when I finally arrived there.
The building is colossal and magnificent.
There are countless cars, parked in the lot.

How can I find that one damn car!

After spending good 15 minutes, I come to the private parking lot, where there are 2 cars being parked. It didn't take me time to recognise that bloody car.

"Excuse me, can you tell me whom does that Black Bugatti la voiture noire belongs to? I question the first man I saw.

"Are you new here?"
I nod. Can't tell him the reason I'm here for.

"This belongs to Mr. Salvator, the owner of the company" he says

Thanking him, I walk straight towards the lobby, there upon questioning about that so called owner, I've been informed that I require an appointment letter.

What the hell!

What I'm suppose to do now?

I sneak to the elevator and entering in it I ask a man about the floor, where the owner sits.

Pressing the topmost floor which is 35th floor, I prepare myself to smack his little attitude.
When the doors slide open, and I'm in another lobby and confronted by another receptionist.

"Sorry miss but you can't go in without an appointment letter." She stops me from going ahead.

"MR. SALVATOR" I yell his name, ignoring her forbidding.

On my third shout, the man himself comes out all in his glory.

His presence is no joke. He carries an aura of being authorative and dangerous. For a second the thought of coming here is a bug mistake cross my mind. He stand 6ft tall and his biceps are poking out of his three-piece suit. Before I can take a look at his facial features...

"What the fuck is going on here, Miss. Miller?" His voice echoes.

The whole floor is empty, except two rooms and one office, most probably his PA's.

"Sir, beg your pardon, but this woman didn't pay any heed to any words I told her"

Now he takes a look at me, and stands still. His eyes, making holes through me. The flames are positively reflecting. If stares could kill, I'd be dying my 100th death by now.

"Do you need more money to be silent?" He asks me sternly.

"You should have guessed by now that money can't keep my mouth shut" I state angrily, "first your drive was driving recklessly then you acted like an absolute jerk. I just came here to return your precious money. I'm in no need of it." Saying this, I throw the cash at his face like the way he did.

I did it! I somehow the courage and did the job I'm certainly proud of myself now.

I'm about to walk away, when sudden grip on my forearm force me to stop.

"Do you even have the slightest idea who am I and what I'm capable of!" He says gritting his teeth

Giving him a broad smile, I look at him, "I don't care." Saying it, I freed my arm from his grip and walk away.

" Saying it, I freed my arm from his grip and walk away

I mentally patted myself.
____________________________________________

Another chapter....
Please keep supporting
Don't forget to vote and comment.😀