Chapter 20... I'm just keeping my vows

Nicklaus's POV

"Boss we're all ready and the plan has been set, it is just waiting for the time to be executed." Liam notifies.

"Hmm... now you along with Mark and Chester will follow me and others will go from the backside, no one I mean it not a single soul should able to escape." I appraise everyone.

Every traitor will be punished accordingly. I won't spare anyone alive. I've have been helpful towards him but he lost it. He dares to betray me he will surely face the consequences. The burning rage is eating me up. 

Reaching at our destination everyone take their position. But this place screams suspicion, something is definitely wrong. Mark kicks the door open and the scenery we weren't exactly expecting to encounter. The entire floor has been flooded with blood and bodies are lying here and there. 

What the hell has happened here?

"SEBASTIAN! SEBASTIAN!" I yell that bastard's name.

"Search the entire house." I instruct Liam and Mark.

And I walk towards the living hall. Someone is growling in pain I can clearly hear. I move near the grand sofa and find Sebastian lying half dead on the pool of blood. 

Downing on my knees, "Sebastian" I call his name. 

He open his eyes and cough. 

"It-it's hi-him, Ni-Nick I-I nev-hack hack (the coughing sound)*never betrayed you." Sebastian pleads.

"Who is it Sebastian, tell me who is it?" I interrogate.

Before he could speak any further, he breaths his last breathe and bleeding out blood from his mouth. I let out a sigh and bow my head down.

"Whoever it is I'll find him even if I've to dig out the earth but I won't spare him, I promise." He murmur to him and close his wide open eyes. 

Whoever it is, he has challenged me, the mafia king, he hasn't seen my wrath yet, I'll make sure he will suffer. I'm fuming more as every second passes, my restlessness isn't helping much either. I can't be at peace until I've my hands on that fucker.

"Wrap everything up and arrange a proper burial for Sebastian." I order my men. 

After the burial

I met Sebastian six years back at his most  vulnerable stage. He was soaking in miseries as his business was almost at its peak of destruction. I lent him a helping hand.

From that moment Sebastian became my one of my loyal man. Later on, he however, built a small gang of his own but I still kept my hand on his shoulder. 

"Boss our consignment has been stolen." Mark informs snapping me out of my thoughts.

"WHAT?!" I rub my fingers through my hair, in frustration.

Then it hit me that today when I saw the mark on that man's hand, I felt betrayed at its very best and failed to comprehend the matter.

And this is exactly what that motherfucker wanted. He wanted me to be distracted so that he can steal the consignment.

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

How can I let it happen! I again got carried away with my rage. FUCK!

I smack  punches on the wall. I can't control my anger anymore. I start to smash everything in the room and God knows many gulps I take of whiskey, I lost the count after the fifth shot.