Chapter 5...How Dare She!

Nicklaus POV

"You're late!" I say.

"1 minute, just a minute, you haven't changed the slightest now, did you?" Alexander smirks.

"Its so good to see you bro." I hug him

"Yeah...its been 3 years, and I see you've grown man my boy" He replies.

There you go... Alex and his witty comments...
He has been the only person I've now. He is my friend, brother, advisor, in one word the only person I trust the most.
After 3 long years, he finally came back, from London, after achieving some enormous successes for his father's company. I'm so proud of him.

We're talking, all of a sudden a female voice, more like yelling, interrupts us.
Coming out for checking what's going, I find the same woman whom I saw earlier in the morning.

"She is sexy man" Alex whispers in my ears. I give him a stern look.

That girl literally throws the money on my face and walks away.

How dare she! How dare she!
By blood meets its boiling point. I'm fuming in fire.
Soon I call my private investigator to dig up every detail about her.

"I can't stop laughing, owh man that girl has guts, I mean seriously she put you at fullstop, you Nicklaus The Great. She is the first living soul did this. Oh my god" Alex murmurs between his laughs.

She is alive but not for long. I mumble beneath my breathe.

"I bet she has no idea who you are mate." Alex says.

"Sure she does not. But I won't let go her easily either. I'll show her with whom she has dared to mess up." I reply.

"Man, at least appreciate her guts. She is gorgeous and sexy too. Don't you think we would make a good couple?" Alex jokes.

"Owh just shut up Alex, if the death news of that girl hit your ears don't blame me for it." I say.

"Don't do anything stupid, man" Alex warns.

Just wait and watch Ms. Whoever you are. I'm coming for you.

____________________________________________

Let's see what Nicklaus do😉
Keep supporting guys
And vote and comments
❤💙💚💛💜