Baby, It's Cold Outside | Min Yoongi

Baby, It's Cold Outside - A Christmas Drabble

Pairings/Genre: Min Yoongi x reader | Boyfriend!au, Fluff

Word count | 1,7k words

Author's Note | Merry Christmas and Happy Jolly Holiday! This piece was created as a part of the Secret Santa project on Tumblr which I dedicated to @/taehyungforreal. I hope you'll enjoy this short piece for a late Christmas special :D 

There are many things that you have always loved about Christmas winter.

Sitting by the fireplace with your sweet lover, cozying up with a cup of hot cocoa and snuggling under a blanket with his arms around you, sometimes while he reads to you some bedtime or sweet Christmas stories to lull you to sleep in his deep, calming voice. The jolly feeling you get when you decorate your home before Christmas comes, picking up a Christmas tree to place in your living room and spend a whole day decorating it with sparkling lamps, and choosing the fuzzy socks that you would graze and touch before lining them by the fireplace. And not to forget, the hours you would spent experimenting special Holiday recipes which you have found on the internet, with Yoongi joining you by your side to experiment on his own so he could then brag about his creations and make it a whole competition, even if it always ends up with you finishing and enjoying the meal together until your tummy feels too full.

But to top it all, if there is one thing that you always admire most about white Christmas, then it would be the white snow. The beautiful thick blanket of white crystals which coats the ground from the front porch of your home, all over the driveway and up to the road out front.

You always enjoy sitting by the window watching the snow falls the same way you are doing it now, admiring how the feathered crystals come tumbling down from the night sky, each flake swirling and dancing and sparkling against the warm radiance glow coming from the streetlight. There is always some sort of serenity and calmness which you can feel by watching the snowfall at night, the quiet moment that makes the whole world around you seems like it is standing still, like an unfinished painting of white that cures all of the unsettling feeling burning in your chest.